Spend £1000 for me!

S7nny

Newbie alert!! Quality geo??

i believe geo = wheel alignment. when i first read that in context it made me think of geometry.

someone please correct me if i'm wrong!

Bingo :)

It's like fancy wheel alignment, except instead of just getting the wheels in the green zones as per OEM, you get a car that's tailored to the way you want it to drive. You can turn a car from an understeering mess to a perfect neutral balance to an oversterring hooligan, just by fiddling with the stock camber and toe adjustments. That's how you really extract the maximum from the car, rather than worrying about the nth degree of 1-2 bhp.

ooooh, so there is more to it then just a regular alignment. still tons for me to learn :)

interesting too as i generally prefer oversteer to understeer. something about the front wheels sliding towards the edge makes me nervous but the arse end trying to overtake the front end doesn't phase me. i'm at least a year away from new, wider wheels which i understand can be used to re-balance over vs under steer (ie reducing the difference between front and rear), so being able to tune that with a geo might be quite handy. i'm due an alignment next pay cheque but i'm thinking there is little point upgrading that to a geo all the time i have crappy rubber on. more something for when i've got used to a neutral setup when the MPSSs are on.

I believe you can get the invidia from torqen for £845 and I was £150 for install but that's as I got testpipes also and the cats are a pain to come off.

That leaves just about enough for a costa!

Yup and I think you would even have enough to get it large 😂

I believe you can get the invidia from torqen for £845 and I was £150 for install but that's as I got testpipes also and the cats are a pain to come off.

That leaves just about enough for a costa!

Yup and I think you would even have enough to get it large 😂

But surely I should just go all out and get the pipes too?

Yeah I'd say so...get the 60mm test pipes also 😊 at £160 I think maybe

Aghhh, I don't know if you've been following my posts but I've been tempted massively by the Stardast kit as well. I feel like no matter what I go for; I'll be missing out!

Aghhh, I don't know if you've been following my posts but I've been tempted massively by the Stardast kit as well. I feel like no matter what I go for; I'll be missing out!

Yeah I had been following it a bit. Personally it's not for me...if rather be having the rocket bunny kit over that but even though surely that's going to be well over £1000. Not to mention you will need new wheels as well to fit under the arches and all that is going to come back at well over £1000.

Everyone is different though. I mean I went for engine performance upgrades first before touching the bodywork.

Yeah I had been following it a bit. Personally it's not for me...if rather be having the rocket bunny kit over that but even though surely that's going to be well over £1000. Not to mention you will need new wheels as well to fit under the arches and all that is going to come back at well over £1000.

Everyone is different though. I mean I went for engine performance upgrades first before touching the bodywork.

The Rocket Bunny kit is around £4000!! Do you not find that astronomical?