Thank You Knockhill Racing Circuit.

ZMANALEX

For granting me 2 hours free track time to run the newly built engine in, on the Nismo R35 GT-R which is a new addition to the stable.

Also thank you for the free track time for data logging my mates GT3 RS.

Finally thank you for the free use of Paddock 2 to run the diff in on the 350, trust me, half an hour doing a figure of 8 makes you really dizzy.

I will have 3 cars (R35-350-Atom at Knockhill this Saturday, 9am- 1pm.

Please do swing by for a chat and some pax laps. :drive1 :drive1 :drive1

Just sign in, grab a helmet and off we go. :yahoo:

Alex. :)

• Like 3

Hi Colin, the phrase "swinging by" was directed at the Scottish contingency on the forum however I know that you already new this and was just teasing. :lol:

You live in the wrong country mate. :scare:

I will give you a ring next week and try and arrange a hook up when you venture North :)

hi Alex

I'm not working Saturday so i will be there about 10

looking forward to seeing the R35 on track ,it was stunning just sitting in the workshop. :teeth:

cheers

Dougie

Nice one Dougie, see you tomoZ.

Oooo ! Might take the long trip over to view the toys, do they have any spaces left on the track session?

Have to try and fix my boiler tonight though or the missus won't be happy.

Fully booked Gary, but no excuse not to swing by for a few pax. laps.

Edited by ZMANALEX
  • Like 1

For granting me 2 hours free track time to run the newly built engine in, on the Nismo R35 GT-R which is a new addition to the stable.

Also thank you for the free track time for data logging my mates GT3 RS.

Finally thank you for the free use of Paddock 2 to run the diff in on the 350, trust me, half an hour doing a figure of 8 makes you really dizzy.

I will have 3 cars (R35-350-Atom at Knockhill this Saturday, 9am- 1pm.

Please do swing by for a chat and some pax laps. :drive1 :drive1 :drive1

Just sign in, grab a helmet and off we go. :yahoo:

Alex. :)

You hAve a Nismo gtr ?

Is it grey and was with Ian back June July?

Glad that you made it along Dougie and hope that you enjoyed the pax laps.

It was a superb day with a good mixture of quick and very quick cars and the weather was great.

As usual at SIDC track events they are very well organised and well marshalled and the driving standards were mostly exemplary.

Was consistently getting 58s with the GTR but as the track got quieter near the end I did get a PB of 57.225 so was well pleased with that, however I was on the limit and almost missed T1 Duffus. :scare:

Gary, your comments about the marker cone at T4 Butchers, did not go unnoticed, so it will be no surprise to you, that both L/H tyres and wheels are both heavily colour coded amber.I really did think that I had at least 1mm of a gap, so must be those crappy MPSS. ha ha.

Jonny, hope that you had a hoot in your Audi TT RS, it looked the part and your lap times were very respectable.

Douglas, Your fully track prep. Audi was flying mate and glad your brake issues are sorted, but I think that you are missing the GTR.

Keith, your SLS GTR as usual was looking the dogs bollocks and your pace was blistering.

Jon. delighted that you made it along in your Azure 350, looks like you had a great time mate as every time I saw you you had a :teeth:

Nitin, I know that you are not on this forum a lot however I got to say that your Impreza is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

David Chan, Unfortunately never got round to saying hello David, however your fully kitted 370 looked absolutely stunning, well done mate. :thumbs:

All Lotus Elise, Exige, Evora, owners, I know that you wont see this as you as so far up your own backsides that you do not realise that there is more to life than the Elise forum, however I do visit your forum on a regular basis and your comments about the GTRs and there drivers on this occasion, are completely unfounded and there driving standards were certainly not intimidating at this track event as suggested by your members. Going into the hairpin with a GTR front bumper in all your 3 mirrors is hardly a crisis, however must give you 10/10 for awareness :thumbs:

Finally, another thank you to KRC staff and John Stewart for allowing me on track as I missed the driver's briefing (not unusual) and stupidly not having my driver's license with me.

Edited by ZMANALEX
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

All Lotus Elise, Exige, Evora, owners, I know that you wont see this as you as so far up your own backsides that you do not realise that there is more to life than the Elise forum, however I do visit your forum on a regular basis and your comments about the GTRs and there drivers on this occasion, are completely unfounded and there driving standards were certainly not intimidating at this track event as suggested by your members. Going into the hairpin with a GTR front bumper in all your 3 mirrors is hardly a crisis, however must give you 10/10 for awareness :thumbs:

Just catching up - and saw this :lol: :lol: I'm off over there to see what was said :stir:;)

• Like 1