Can't believe this price either!!

Shenley

What am I missing here?

Low miles = Check.

GT4 = Check.

According to posts over the last couple of years, that's the exact car that should be selling for a premium. I point out that neither low miles nor GT4 is worth a premium (although the yellow is stunning and worth paying a bit more for, tbh) and I get shot down as a hater. Far be it from me to worry about a few angry words on the internet, but sometimes this place drives me utterly bonkers :lol:

If somebody wants a collectible 350, that's it right there, surely?

• Like 2

Bet they gave the seller 'book price' for it too!

It does say 'excellent investment potential' so is clearly going to be worth a lot more in a few years - not!

My Z is one of the last 350's and clearly going to be a collectors piece - offers over £20K please :lol:

Yes one you should buy and drive on sunny summer days and tuck away in a box the rest of the time. But not worth that at the moment...its just completely out of kilter, its like he is charging what it will be worth in 10 years time.

What am I missing here?

Low miles = Check.

GT4 = Check.

Rev Up Engine that uses oil = Check

According to posts over the last couple of years, that's the exact car that should be selling for a premium. I point out that neither low miles nor GT4 is worth a premium (although the yellow is stunning and worth paying a bit more for, tbh) and I get shot down as a hater. Far be it from me to worry about a few angry words on the internet, but sometimes this place drives me utterly bonkers :lol:

If somebody wants a collectible 350, that's it right there, surely?

I made an amendment to your post ;)

• Like 1

Bet it's not pretty underneath as it's a ten year old car. Why not get a five year old 370 if you have 16k to spend

Because a 16K 5 year old 370 will depreciate like any other car

Yes but a five year old 370 will be less corroded underneath and its a better car. I dont care about the colour which in this case isnt very nice any way

Better is relative. Neither car is going to be corroded to any degree that any sane person would care about.

You really should care about the colour, that's the whole selling point of the car!

True true true and I Iike black but you are correct ... GT4s are a bit special, especially when they're unmolested and they'll appreciate IMHO ... 370 Zeds are a bit ordinary , again IMHO

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 2

Better is relative. Neither car is going to be corroded to any degree that any sane person would care about.

You really should care about the colour, that's the whole selling point of the car!

True true true and I Iike black but you are correct ... GT4s are a bit special, especially when they're unmolested and they'll appreciate IMHO ... 370 Zeds are a bit ordinary , again IMHO

I have a relatively unmolested 350 but all are capable of throwing you through a hedge upside down backwards and on fire.

I have a relatively unmolested 350 but all are capable of throwing you through a hedge upside down backwards and on fire.

Relevance to this discussion ???

• Like 1

Better is relative but the 50/70 are quite similar so can be directly compared in a number of ways.

The facts and figures could probably sway the argument that the 70 is a 'better' car. If this sells for around that price then TBH its a good thing for all of us Z owners so I won't complain :)

^^^ here's hoping haha wouldn't mind the 350z staying solid price wise for a few years. I put my car on wee buy any car site just to see what I would get (usually they are about £1200 out than a private sale) but I keep getting emails each week saying you 350z is up in price and the new quote I am now £100 up from what a paid 1 year ago haha miles are lowish but still good going.

^^^ here's hoping haha wouldn't mind the 350z staying solid price wise for a few years. I put my car on wee buy any car site just to see what I would get (usually they are about £1200 out than a private sale) but I keep getting emails each week saying you 350z is up in price and the new quote I am now £100 up from what a paid 1 year ago haha miles are lowish but still good going.

I did my price checking on autotrader last winter, decided £7-8K was a sensible place to get a good choice of the cheaper HR's. To my shock there was not a single one below £8K when I went to check again this summer! I think that is partly due to powerful RWD cars being harder to shift in the winter, but I was still expecting to have seen some price drop after 6 months.

Would be nice if their prices stabilised, but I think I do far too much mileage each year to enjoy any benefits from that. That said I got this car to live with, not to have a fling with, so I know I'll get my moneys worth :)