B......ds

bytespc

This morning I noticed a crazed crack on my nearside rear bumper and low when measuring the distance between the tyres and the arch the crazed one is nearer.......f..k.....and all other expletives...what is it with some people eh ?

I get fed up too with it all. I now try and park out of the way and on accross a white line in carparks so the cars which park up after me use the next parking bay which by now is some distance and cannot hit the car with their doors. A moman did it to me last month whilst a was in the car. She pulled up next to me and tried opening her door whilst holding and speaking on her phone and clutching a bag. I said to my self " lets see" and sure as she did, hit my bloody car with her door. I got out and used the f and c words at her in front of her boy. Riled up was not the word. I swear blind that the next person to do it and i catch them itll be through their insurance.

• Like 3

Yeah..tell me about it, I just don't get how people have no regard for other people's property or there own..I swear a lot of drivers today think there driving a bloody dodgem

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I get fed up too with it all. I now try and park out of the way and on accross a white line in carparks so the cars which park up after me use the next parking bay which by now is some distance and cannot hit the car with their doors. A moman did it to me last month whilst a was in the car. She pulled up next to me and tried opening her door whilst holding and speaking on her phone and clutching a bag. I said to my self " lets see" and sure as she did, hit my bloody car with her door. I got out and used the f and c words at her in front of her boy. Riled up was not the word. I swear blind that the next person to do it and i catch them itll be through their insurance.

:console:

If you take up 2 spaces in council car parks in Carmarthen/Llandeilo then you'll get a ticket!!

Woman parked next to me in a 4x4 and couldnt even open her door. She just sat there! I had to get out and tell her to reverse and try again :bang:

• Like 1

when i was forum lurking last year i discovered the zed has magical properties that attracts other cars making them park next to it. even when at the far side of the car park at quiet times where there are tons of slots next to the entrance. the only known cure is to find another sexeh car and group up with it. strength in numbers and all that combined with knowing the other driver will be just as careful with his door as you are

• Like 6

Feel your pain bytespc. :byebye:

My old man has had his nice BMW hit twice in around two months odd in car parks by other less considerate drivers either pulling into or out of a parking space.

The first time was fairly minor and I managed to polish/buff out the marks for him, ...the second time though is in the same place again & this time it's through the paint. :angry:

when i was forum lurking last year i discovered the zed has magical properties that attracts other cars making them park next to it. even when at the far side of the car park at quiet times where there are tons of slots next to the entrance. the only known cure is to find another sexeh car and group up with it. strength in numbers and all that combined with knowing the other driver will be just as careful with his door as you are

Yeah I always try to park next to another nice car which looks cared for :)

I've had a couple of dents removed, and luckily the paint was not damaged.......all at the car park at work sadly. But I now park on the end and a mate who parks his micra next to mine.......and leaves a huge gap...... So happy days. I can't stand people who just fling there doors open with no regard........GRRRHHH.

• Like 1

'Best' one I saw when sat in a supermarket car park was a lady who came out of shop carrying what was clearly a very heavy box.

She slid the box onto the bonnet of an expensive car followed by her large handbag while she routed around for her keys - my thoughts were 'why would you treat your car like that'. But then she used the keys to open her car - which was the car next to the expensive motor!!

Normally I would have had to have said something - but was too speechless!!

Some people's disregard for other people's property is astounding.

• Like 2

i know. we can do a mod like on the new citreon piccasso cactus thingy. a huge fanny pad to protect the doors. god have you seen those around. talk about butt ugly.

id settle to a fine anyday than paying for dent removal and spray job and ill keep parking like that for as long as i can, out of way. not worried at all.

• Like 2

'Best' one I saw when sat in a supermarket car park was a lady who came out of shop carrying what was clearly a very heavy box.

She slid the box onto the bonnet of an expensive car followed by her large handbag while she routed around for her keys - my thoughts were 'why would you treat your car like that'. But then she used the keys to open her car - which was the car next to the expensive motor!!

Normally I would have had to have said something - but was too speechless!!

Some people's disregard for other people's property is astounding.

If i saw someone do this to my car i would go nuts!!