[SOLD]2008 Midnight Blue 350z HR GT 50k £9,300

LordSQra

2008 Midnight Blue 350z HR GT

I knew that this sad day will come and she will have to be replaced with something more practical with 4 seats. I would really like to keep her as second car but unfortunately having only one parking space forces me to sell her. I am the 3rd owner and I've had her for 3 years now and I enjoyed every minute of driving this beauty. It is a lovely car with 49k miles on the clock (it might get higher as I am still using it ).There are a few defects; a very tiny dent on the passengers door and on a drivers side it has a scuff mark, one of the alloyshas got curb rash and it has some stone chips but you have to remember it is a 7 years old car so don't expect it to look like a brand new.

Apart from that the car is in a great condition and drives lovely.The car has never been used on the track. I only used premium fuel and was assured by previous seller that he was also using the premium fuel only.

Car is standard apart from a few modifications:

hks panel air filters

top secret rear diffuser

exhaust back box with quad tips

led parking lights

led lights also are in the cabin and boot

stubby aerial

music adapter to connect a phone

It has a part service history ( during my ownership I carried them all by myself, I have got all the receipts etc. ) Last service was done at 41k which included oil change, brake fluid change and coolant change. MOT until 30th December 2015 ( no advisories), it comes with two keys.

The price I am looking for is £10,900 . I am in no rush to sell her so please no silly offers / time wasters. The only way I can let you test drive is after seeing a valid insurance that you bought for the day.

Accept bank transfer or cash deposit in the bank only.

Please click the links below to see more pictures and video:

http://s1296.photobu...0z 08 GT HR 49k

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

11911645_1043340482357798_112220740_n_zps7ipgxzum.jpgI am located in Hertford.

Thanks

Damian

Edited by Damiiian

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update guys

I've decided to knock the price down to £10,250 but that offer is only for a forum member as on other sites it's advertised for a bit more. I've got a little trip tomorrow and she will probably pass the 50k mark on the clock :) hence reduced price.

Thanks

Damian

Edited by Damiiian

Hi

As there isn't much interest here and it's been nearly a month now since I advertised her I've decided to lower the price again to £9600 . I hope she won't be here for long and she finds her new home quick :)

Thanks

It looks like a nice car but for me the mods don't add value and would put me off viewing, can the diffuser be removed and sold seperately without causing any damage? Guessing you don't have the standard exhaust either.

I sold my completely standard car (2007 GT 52k with full history and nav) recently for a similar amount so to me the price is about right but the market is slow for the HR because people see the early cars for a few grand and don't know the differences so these look very expensive

I know the mods are not to everyone's taste especially the exhaust but that's something what can be change easily but in my opinion it suits the car nice along with the ts diffuser. It's a head turner and I've had some many positive comments about the car.

And I don't think the market is slow for HR, If someone is looking to buy a high performance car I think it's the person who knows something about cars or at least someone who did his homework and read about the car and know the differences between models etc.

I will be generous and drop the price to £9300 , £300 saved for a new shiny exhaust :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi

As my thread is not locked yet I thought that I will share with you that my car is now advertised for nearly 3k more what I sold it for. I knew that dealer will ask more especially after they done an amazing job to her, getting rid of all the scuffs etc. I can say she looks gorgeous :) but what I don't like that they lie about service history saying it has full. There is nothing wrong with the car just knowing that dealers lie **** me really off. It's a fraud and anyone who is going to buy her and see that post should ask them about it.

• Like 1

Found it on auto trader, Oliphant and Rees they are called.

I wonder what they would say if you mailed them with something like 'can I see evidence of the full service history' and when they send it, reply with 'well that wasn't there when my mate sold it to you the other day!'

• Like 1

I have no idea what they done probably just stamp it. I will ask the guy who is interested in buying it to let me know as it's him who sent me link to the advert asking for the price I sold it for.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201510167890041?search-target=usedcars&radius=1501&model=350_z&maximum-mileage=up_to_60000_miles&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&minimum-mileage=from_0_miles&postcode=ex96qs&make=nissan&sort=pricedesc&page=2&price-from=500&logcode=p

I wonder too what they would say if u asked them. The only thing is that it might not be them as I p/x my car with audi dealer. So it's either oliphant or audi but on the other hand I doubt that prestige dealer like audi would do things like that. They probably put the car on auction straight away in the condition as they got it, correct me if I am wrong.