anyone know this car ????

welshboyo

Always well looked after when he had it

Looks to have been further modded since Chris owned it, different wheels, U.K front number plate, black door handles, a few random stickers and the front end looks to have changed as well, however, I'm fairly confident it's the same car, Carbon 3D side skirts are pretty rare.

EDIT, My confidence has taken a knock, those look to be Nismo skirts on The O.P'S photos.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Always well looked after when he had it

Looks to have been further modded since Chris owned it, different wheels, U.K front number plate, black door handles, a few random stickers and the front end looks to have changed as well, however, I'm fairly confident it's the same car, Carbon 3D side skirts are pretty rare.

Pete

Chris put the wheels on his Midnight IIRC ... and then added red nuts ... OOOO Mrs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys i am going to go view and possibly buy this car on saturday does anyone know anything about it ???? i thought maybe a member on here might have owned it.

media%201_zpsorsenwzp.jpg

media_zpsrh8xhqtv.jpg

This has got to be the classiest looking 350z I have ever seen. That is gorgeous💓💓👊

Good thing is... I now own this car 100% and will look after it.

Good job because I was hunting for it on the net last nite ready to buy it.

A beaut of a Zed, great buy, any chance your going to JAE this weekend. .??....would love to see this in the flesh