The-end-is-nigh??

gangzoom

Can we just do a poll on how many people actually want to hear about electric cars? Because in all these threads, I don't think I've seen anyone else get an erection for these cars.

Problem with these threads is, they may be informative, but most of the time OP is ramming it down our throats trying to convert us like a christian preacher.

Preaching to the wrong crowed....3.5l gas guzzlers

i thought you liked things rammed down your throat

And that my friends explains a lot. :lol:

Pretty sure this topic is getting locked in the next minutes...

That wont help! once this one is locked gangzoom will start a new one when someone sneezes and it sounds slightly like tesla :lol:

Seems three things in life are certain - death, taxes and Gangzoom's Tesla threads :lol:

• Like 2

Can we just do a poll on how many people actually want to hear about electric cars? Because in all these threads, I don't think I've seen anyone else get an erection for these cars.

Problem with these threads is, they may be informative, but most of the time OP is ramming it down our throats trying to convert us like a christian preacher.

Preaching to the wrong crowed....3.5l gas guzzlers

i thought you liked things rammed down your throat

And that my friends explains a lot. :lol:

Pretty sure this topic is getting locked in the next minutes...

Why would it get locked because of that there no ill intent here i very much doubt grundys going to go crying off the Moderators

...I would say 95% of threads started across all the sub forums have been started before in one form or another - so by that rationale we should have no more than 3 new threads per day. What a boring world it would be ;)

In fact, I do remember a thread which listed out things which people always post new threads about, it ended up with tonnes of subjects on there I have seen reposted tens of times since.

...I would say 95% of threads started across all the sub forums have been started before in one form or another - so by that rationale we should have no more than 3 new threads per day. What a boring world it would be ;)

In fact, I do remember a thread which listed out things which people always post new threads about, it ended up with tonnes of subjects on there I have seen reposted tens of times since.

That would be me sir!

I think it was called 'the pointless question thread'

100 pointless questions

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That would be me sir!

100 pointless questions

Come again... ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87846-poll-what-will-the-next-thread-be/

That would be me sir!

100 pointless questions

Come again... ;)

http://www.350z-uk.c...next-thread-be/

your slow

Ricey@revolveautomotive

Double Denim Dude

• photo-thumb-13781.gif?_r=1417191096
  • Trader
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 7,514 posts

•  

Posted 09 July 2014 - 15:37

snapback.pngcoldel, on 09 July 2014 - 10:08, said:

Pretty sure this thread has been done before actually - it went to like 20 pages I think!I started it. It was called 'the pointless question thread'!

Posted · Hidden by ChrisS, August 14, 2015 - I don't like the post......
Hidden by ChrisS, August 14, 2015 - I don't like the post......

your slow

What's wrong with HIS slow?!

http://www.wikihow.c...#39;re-and-Your

:yawn:

thee art getting boring now, i am guessing thou has't passeth up trying to attack me using thy forum henchmen and has't no choice but to resort to this petty personal attack thee would expect from children not a professional businessmen