Hello from Colchester, (standard topic title) advice please?!

Firstly,

let me introduce myself.

My name is Mitchell, I'm 23 and living in Colchester. I have always been a fan of 350z but always thought they would be out of my budget and too expensive to insure (Obviously, not the case)

My previous cars include:

• Mini cooper S
  • BMW X5
  • BMW 325i
    Mazda RX8

plus a few others.

I have been looking for a Zed for a while, however, with a baby due in less than a month have had my budget cut severely, in order to keep a more 'family friendly' car aswell.

I have approx £7500 to spend have seen the car i would like to get. I did visit trade link but i just didn't want to pay that extra 1k even though the car was worth it. (I'm on a short lead)

The car i have seen is not a GT, however, it has alot of GT parts ie; Brembo, Forged Rays, Folding wing mirrors etc. The only options that are not present are leather seats and bose system. I don't mind because I'd happily put in bucket seats or standard leather and an aftermarket sound system.

•  

My question is, were these GT extras factory fitted or retro fitted? Should this car be avoided. Its comes with a 15 month 5* warranty.

I was looking to buy off a member but nothing stood out to me within my budget. Btw I'd love a FI Zed but i have realised I'd be dreaming for my budget.

Thanks in advance for the replies and help.

Mitchell

Another Colchester resident, must be breeding like flies round these parts! :D

UK cars all had the Brembo brakes and folding mirrors IIRC, and the Rays were an option anyway (or are very easy to add afterwards for cheaps). Certainly nothing like that would put me off the car if you're happy with cloth and non-Bose, and the non-Bose is actually a positive as the Bose is bloody awful! :lol:

Check the warranty details, I'd be working on the assumption that nothing expensive will be covered fully due to various clauses or low labour rates though. Got a link to the car at all?