SCOTLAND MEET ?

Jixaman

Was good seeing yous again guys. My very first time on knockhill was passenger in alex's r35. I hardly knew him but by the 2nd corner I knew he could drive and trusted him completely. You guys need to grow some balls :lol: . As for eurocentral il probably be there and AMT usually goes and sometimes some other folk from here too

• Like 1

Think I will pass on changing the cats myself, wow that is a tight space for three bolts when working on axle stands, nigh on impossible without removing the gearbox or underbody braces etc. Shame as I spent ages making the cats in semi decent condition.

P.s. when did Ifran get an MR2?

Edited by evilscorp

Does anyone fancy the Breakfast Meet at Eurocentral on the 30th August? We'll be there in our Focus ST but we're keen to see as many Zs as possible before we eventually commit to buying one!

post-26467-0-13041100-1439899766_thumb.jpg

post-26467-0-83684400-1439899627_thumb.jpg

post-26467-0-64929600-1439899642_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to give this a little bump, its this Sunday so b nice to see a few Zeds in the flesh..

It starts around 9.45am, the main organisers are also having a porsche meet at calderglen park so they'll be leaving to head there at some point.

We're going to head down to Ayr afterwards if the weather's nice, along with a few others that I know from the gt86oc if anyone fancies a run

Edited by fatrab

I don't live there anymore mate =( down in a village near largs so will head up the M8. Might take a trip to Ayr afterwards depending on weather time and route. Car was dropped off tonight for its mot, cats in the boot, no way was I fitting them as it looked a right @$#& fixed the exhaust leaks so fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Apologies for not showing up on either of the nights Alex, got caught up in some bathroom decoration plus I'm cream crackered from earlies:(

@Jixaman, last time I was up at Knockers and went for some pass laps with the Auld Yin, I felt as if I'd been rodgered as well :lol: nearly puked when I got out :)

Might try for the next one ;)

Ya big wusss George - canny take the pace anymore :p

Apologies for not showing up on either of the nights Alex, got caught up in some bathroom decoration plus I'm cream crackered from earlies:(

@Jixaman, last time I was up at Knockers and went for some pass laps with the Auld Yin, I felt as if I'd been rodgered as well :lol: nearly puked when I got out :)

Might try for the next one ;)

Ya big wusss George - canny take the pace anymore :p

Viki, I'm the oldest, most mangled subscriber on here, but I think I'll manage Tartan Tarmac :lol: where have you been sweetheart xx

In London at the mo, be home Friday :)

• Like 1

Great turn out today, se amazing machines on show even had someme taking photos of the mr2- made my day :lol:

That trike was something else! Had a go once you guys left. Very very quick... They have 5 bikes and will be offering them on rent soon if anyone is interested

Thanks to John (I think it was John) for coughing up the rest of the bill, my card got declined. Need to sort it in the morning

Great turnout, and was great to see some more 350s and 370s!

Here's our pics from the TT meet and also Porsche in the Glen afterwards:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/br7qrqsqgiw43bv/AADmm_UFkkumnjTx6X5gFrV4a?dl=0

The blue 370 was very tidy and Mrs fatrab was very impressed with it, that's the first blue she's seen in the flesh, but George's Nismo is still her favourite! (can you tell??)

Was great to meet you all,

Cheers!!

Jan & Rab