Hi, new owner

Hi everyone I've just been and collected my gunmetal 350z from it's previous owner. Loving the car so far.

My previous car which is sadly going on friday is a VX220. Now I've done the whole VX/Elise bare essentials sports car thing stepping up to a Zed is just amazingly comfortable - ride and interior, which I know is going to make this winter a lot more comfortable than the last.

I thought insurance was going to be a killer as I'm only a young'un, but it's actually £600 cheaper than my VX was to insure. Maybe because over half the VX's have been written off, and because it's a soft top. But hell I'm chuft to bits.

Still daren't turn traction control off, gonna take it easy for a while :)

A few pics from todays outing...

P1000095.jpg

P1000108.jpg

Thanks for all the info on this forum, it really is a great place for reference and Zed banter.

-Stu

Hi Stu, take it easy so you can enjoy the better weather when we get it :wacko:

Spent many happy ( :lol: ) years at a lovely little place on Riversdale road.

Enjoy the forum. ;)

Didn't know that Martin. Just round the corner from me. :)

I'm living just off Jericho Lane, which I think is just a little further along than Riversdale.

The only other Zed I used to regularly spot in Aigburth was just off Alexandra drive on the other side of Sefton Park where I lived for a short period.

Pingu2 - yes it's been totally un-touched from the factory. The previous owner has kept it well, which I'm thankfull for. Gonna give it a good clean this weekend I think and get them zorsts nice and shiny.. autosol you say :thumbs:

I'm living just off Jericho Lane, which I think is just a little further along than Riversdale.

The only other Zed I used to regularly spot in Aigburth was just off Alexandra drive on the other side of Sefton Park where I lived for a short period.

Pingu2 - yes it's been totally un-touched from the factory. The previous owner has kept it well, which I'm thankfull for. Gonna give it a good clean this weekend I think and get them zorsts nice and shiny.. autosol you say :thumbs:

Well that's charming - you spend all your hard-earned trying to create the sexiest, loudest Zed in Liverpool and then your neighbours don't even notice you!!! :angry:;)

I'm over by the station. My Zed's looking a bit sorry at the moment, having lost all its toys on Monday, but just let me know if you fancy a pint and a mini-meet. :thumbs:

And Martin, the Kingsman is most definitely still there.