I detailed my new Black Roadster.

Nigelp

Some will appreciate this, others may think I wasted a day, I think it looks far better and was worth the time ::D

I`ve taken several before and after photos, tried to get the same angle / lighting but its not easy. The roof was up on the first ones too so they are different because of that, but I think you still get the idea.

As with most cars washed with a sponge (black especially), the paintwork was covered in lots of fine scratches which even after polishing still dull the paint. I removed most of them today and I think it looks much better for it . B)

Photos are BEFORE : AFTER.

DSC_5839.jpg

DSC_5949.jpg

DSC_5843.jpg

DSC_5954.jpg

DSC_5878.jpg

DSC_6021.jpg

DSC_5811.jpg

DSC_6034.jpg

Used a PC, Menzerna polish variety of pads and Zaino Z2 Pro, Z5 and Z8.

My other car is Black too, so I knew what I was letting myself into, but it just looks so good when clean that I think its worth the effort.

B) you just have to be very careful with the zed as the paint is very anorexic in places :thumbs:

looks nice -:)

are they the same camera ? the white balance is completely different in before/after?

Yes same camera, different times of day but I dont know why its so different either . I didnt think I`d changed anything but obviously something is different.. :blink:

black and Rays are the best combo IMO.

Hell no. Black and GT4's are the best combo. :p

FrontRight.jpg

Awesome plate :thumbs:

Crappy tax disk holder :lol::p

lol, tax holder is on the other side. That's the shite RAC membership thing. 1 year free with car. As for the plate, there's a letter and two numbers missing. Besides most people don't know what the car is.

• 2 weeks later...