Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Well yet another fantastic day @ Goodwood today with Ebized, Coldel & Will350z Although it was sold out we still managed to get trackside for most of the day, again plenty of famous faces inc the legend Stirling Moss & amazing machinery. On a realistic level the Lotus Evora GTC (GT4) was the car of the show, a truly amazing machine. Sorry we didn`t see much of you Will
  2. Anyone else up for meeting bright & early?
  3. I'm happy to meet at halfrauds @ 6:30 I believe the address is correct.
  4. Today has been absolutely awesome, left my house at 5:15 & just got in, a little burnt though Was great to catch up with Colin & June. Those who haven`t been, you will NOT be disappointed, but beware the venue is completely sold out on Sunday so expect alot of people there. Gates open at 7am so I would recommend getting there early. Car parks on the South side are flat & fine for Zeds, I had a lovely black zed parked next to my pearl white McLaren So anyone up for a convoy from Horsham or Petworth early Sunday morning?
  5. Darren-B

    Caterham 7

    I had an 155 superlight for a short while a few years back 1word FUN But you will want a 4x4 & a trailer if you want to really enjoy it. On the road there a pain, the roof breaks the windscreen when you put it up & you sweat your doodars off driving it on the road
  6. I`ll be there on Friday & Sunday: If dry in the SC V6, If Wet in the Turbo V6 Anyone up for meeting up on the Friday or Sunday?
  7. Might cost you 3k to repair the gk54 if it`s an early sign of rings going
  8. Well actually I havn`t been on the juice much of late
  9. Any updates today Chris? Sorry I couldn`t make it down today, had a much later than expected night last night
  10. You meant kerb crawling of course I implied neither of these
  11. Yes it was, rumbling through Northfleet high street under the command of SpursMadDave Looking lovely & clean as always Dave
  12. So that's what the smell was?
  13. +1 I always use the rule. If you can`t afford to repair or replace the car DON`T TRACK IT!!
  14. Hey Steve, sorry to see that you have had an accident, I don`t want to rub salt into the wound but even though the tyres/ wheels may have been mismatched, you still run the morning session on the tarmac. After watching the video my opinion is that the accident was mainly down to driver error. When the back got a bit lose you kept your foot in it (Greekman styleee) with not enough opposite lock to compensate, then before you knew it you had run out of road & Game Over. At the end of the day it`s only a car, it`s replaceable & no-one was hurt. Hope you can get it sorted
  15. Bennet said he had a new game to play, "smell my finger" Won`t be playing that game again
  16. Glad I wasn't behind him, I already suffer from tinnitus as it is
  17. I Know, I've had some other things to deal with this week "COOLING"
  18. Without his Navigation & camera
  19. Well I didn`t get the camera out over the weekend as everytime there was a chance others were already snapping So heres my contribution. The aftermath of the Sunday drive & the drive home I have some work to do
  20. I`ll believe that when I see it Quote of the year G
  21. Update coming tonight oR tomorrow morning when I finiSh work
  22. Then get yourselves back down to the triangle where I`ll be practising my lines
  23. As Dan has said, It`s likely to be the slave cylinder. Which is about £80 if I remember, far cheaper than a new clutch.
  24. Yes Graham with whiskey does seem to be the norm these days
  25. I liked your "take me" pose Dave
×
×
  • Create New...