Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Loving the tunnel video Ian
  2. As others have said, thanks to everyone who helped out with the organising, yet another successful WALES weekend I had a wonderful weekend, met lots of new members & the usual suspects & thoroughly enjoyed the Welsh tarmac as always track day tomorrow! well nervous haha! Glad you guys had a good drive out My bad, just take it easy, don`t push it to much & most of all have fun I`m really excited about this picture being posted I`ll post up the winners shortly
  3. Thanks for coming down & making the effort, hope the track day went well today ours certainly did All in all we have had yet another successful Wales weekend, I hope everyone enjoyed theirselves, I certainly did even though I fell asleep @ the after party & once again a HUGE Thankyou To Colin & others that have worked so hard to make it all happen
  4. hope you can join us Tim A great weekend so far even though I have retired early this evening, I`ve had the pleasure of meeting some new members, to many to list & checking out some nice machinery today I have also had the chance to stretch the legs of my zed with it`s latest mods on these beautiful Welsh roads Roll on tomorrow
  5. & if all else fails keep up with the group
  6. Oh I see, hope you manage to get it resolved soon. In the meantime ill enjoy the forum to myself
  7. You have now all been warned, On a lighter note, I know how much valuable time & effort Colin & others have put into this years event to make it run smoothly. I vote that those not prepared each donate £10 towards The charity
  8. Yup got heaters going in this weather, think I need a cooler thinner getting it on the fibreglass stuff, it's all a learning curve May rent a heat lamp as well. I find less/thinner paint/laquer per application & more applications a better option, I find it far quicker than flat polishing
  9. I like em natural
  10. Might need you to help me out Ian I now have no chance of finding time to sort the outside of the car out, which hasn`t had any attention for a few months. I still have an oil sump to fit when it arrives either today or tomorrow, needs to be tried & tested after the gasket dries. Havn`t packed or even started plotting the routes & have about a weeks worth of the day job to get sorted to
  11. Well good news, I havn`t binned it yet I have had a rather fun weekend, managed to get my new gauges & sensors in on friday, New oil/water temp, wideband AFR & OBD console. Unfortunately I`m having a few issues with the OBD module as when I power it up the radio signal goes Tried everything I can think of. Different power sources, different locations in & out of the cabin & still no joy, so I`m having to get back to the supplier Also had the wheel alignment tweeked for a little more rear end stability. I then enjoyed a Saturday afternoon drive with my friend & his Vanquish S viewtopic.php?f=21&t=61062 lets just say the performance between the two is very similar We did have a swap at one point & my god is the Zed loud from behind now Saturday evening I had a wedding reception to attend (FREE BAR ) not a great deal happened yesterday
  12. I beg to differ, Keyser is clearly suffering from a stronger strain of the disease
  13. Well I shan't be asking you lot for help with smooth chat up lines UPDATE: The car is BACK!!!! & it drives beautifully, a nice progressive delivery of the power, similar to stock but just up wee bit It drives just as well as before in the low rev range, around town & in traffic etc, then when the revs get up a little it all comes together : I`m thoroughly impressed with the tune that MARK@ABBEY MOTORSPORT has done on the car, it`s spot on & I`m looking forward to some dry weather to get the chance to open it up a bit I have a few more mods up & coming over the next couple of days too
  14. I do love my cars but ive been advised there's going to be hot single women & an open bar at this wedding I'll be in my prime
  15. Well Ian you will get a good chance next weekend to give the Meister R's a workout Looking forward to seeing you & Jayne, it's been a while
  16. You won't see it at Japfest Got a wedding to attend on Saturday
  17. I got to 2:30 & turned off as he hadn't even mentioned any changes to the car. Looks nice apart from the wheels
  18. Tyres are shot I have some new boots for her in My garage, being fitted on Saturday
  19. I thought I had just been black listed
  20. Now my Pub figure on the No. Plate is a little more realistic
  21. It`s likely to be wet tomorrow Here are the final results. Figures are at the Hubs, can`t remember the calculation to work out Flywheel HP I`m more than happy with the figures
  22. Your pushing it a bit, it`s this coming Saturday isn`t it? Join the que mate, I`ve got detailing & other mechanics coming out of my ears at the moment A few more mods on the Zed to get sorted this coming week before Wales to
  23. It's doubtful that I'll sleep tonight,
  24. PICKING THE ZED UP TOMORROW
×
×
  • Create New...