Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Just spotted that Ian, a LARGE Rose I don`t think Jayne was the only one with a sore head on Monday
  2. Excellent, My vote has been posted
  3. Rebuild it, forge it, boost it Simples
  4. Can you see my imaginary sheep?
  5. I believe they are geared to do about that speed depending on where your rev limit is. Mine has been close to that figure but I do have the advantage of more than 323hp
  6. Thats Ricky`s car, ( think thats his name) went to Scotland in September, It`s that colour I call Brickyard
  7. Raffle being fixed by the soon to be winners Ian back on the juice, no suprise Graham does like a whiskey Liam starting on the wine young These photos could be used in SMD`s recent thread
  8. Then I havn`t seen one
  9. The OP should add a vote to the thread for this, Nominations being 1: Ricey 2: Coldel 3: SMD
  10. +1 I still have most of the driver/car lists as well from years gone by so will check. The most we had was back in 2008 and especially 2009 when we had at least 5 sunsets (mixture of coupes and roadsters) out of 60+cars. But by the end of the day one Sunset met its end! But that year i think we had most of the colour options available and even the rare one's like Interlagos Fire Interlagos Fire? Is that the colour otherwise known as brickyard?
  11. An amusing clip of you from the Saturday night Something about girls from Portsmouth It`s on it`s way back to Tarmac
  12. I saw this expression a few times in my rear view mirror, Some fantastic pics on here now
  13. I'm glad you both enjoyed oulton park, without any real dramas, its an awesome circuit, haven't been there in a few years now, I'd like to do Cadwell park again soon as its by far my favourite
  14. Excellent work Dave, I think I got off pretty lightly
  15. It`s annoying when those rips in the seats just appear.
  16. Joy could you please sign up for your own account
  17. Yes this one in particular,
  18. Prize no.2 which I think was 25% off wheels @ rare rims, don't quote me on it, I'll confirm later when I get home
  19. You won the raffle John Either myself or chesterfield will be in touch soon
  20. Reality check this morning, back in the under powered commercial oil burner stuck in traffic in central london, JOY
  21. Ian are you drunk again or just on a wind up
  22. I`m the one asleep , Bennet is the one who is always tinkering with someone elses car
  23. Not as bad as I expected Ian, you are forgiven Cool room party although it appears I missed a fair bit
  24. Steve, you won prize 14, the one with the gear knob accompanied with the bushes & belts
  25. But it`s not the first time you have abused me I`m just glad you didn`t win raffle prize No. 14
×
×
  • Create New...