Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. As others have said I`m sure it`s just a Bennet special (Crossed Wire) or a closed gap on one of the plugs Looks like you could do with some new rocker covers to :wink:
  2. Have you noticed all the women in those ads boobes bounce Even the fried eggs wiggle about.... Link? :wink:
  3. Get a K1 or turn the radio on :wink:
  4. That. Your scraping noise is probably the dust.stone guard behind either front wheel if it's just when on lock, mine did this too. Wheel off, bend the guard back slightly, wheel back on, problem solved. 10 points
  5. Looks great Chris, as I said to Ian earlier, I really need to give mine some TLC, haven`t cleaned any of it sine the SC install, been to busy driving it : See you Saturday
  6. To wipe the floor
  7. ***NSFW***Make sure you dont forgot forget Valentines day this year, especially if your mrs is anything like Rosie Huntington.
  8. Haha to be fair I didn't arrive until about 10pm & didn't even think about it
  9. Fancy a pint?
  10. Anyone on here with a 54plate sunset staying @ the holiday inn, Southampton tonight? I can see it from my room parked next to the blue rollerskate race car
  11. Darren-B

    245 35 19s

    I have a pair of part worn falken 452's in that size in my shed if anyone wants to make me an offer
  12. Nice one Ian, look forward to receiving them so I can get to the grasshopper on Saturday to collect the cosworth plenum
  13. I use the revised belt setup, hasn`t been any issues yet.
  14. No problem Will, just give the big black shaft a tug & away you go :wink:
  15. Forgot to mention it has 5 seats, so passengers are welcome
  16. I`m hoping to bring the zed, If not I`ll bring the rollerskate
  17. For a limited time only I`ll be offering racing lessons in the blue rollerskate As everyone knows nothing handles like a rental, but this one is a little special, to help my students learn the advantages of left foot braking whether it be into a corner or through a corner I can now show them whilst they are @ the wheel in this little pocket rocket. : So whos up for a driving lesson?
  18. Just tread carefully with Admiral, any changes made upon the policy, ensure you have them in writing. Last year I had a muti car policy for the zed & merc. I phoned them to remove the zed only from the policy as they wouldn`t insure the SC mods & they said they would refund me the prepaid monies remaining on the policy. This was in April, I later sold my merc in August & phoned to change the policy over to the new motor to find that the clown had cancelled my entire policy & I had been driving around technically uninsured for months Can`t beat going to a broker. You can talk to a real human being, normally the same one each time & tailor your insurance to your specific needs @ a surprisingly good rate considering the far superior service they provide.
  19. I had a problem similar to this a few years back when cornering left @ speed. Got black flagged for it on track. Went over the car checking every moving part & changed pads/disks, & it ended up being the metal dust shield behind the nearside brake, it was just touching the disk under extrreme cornering. But as stevo said it`s likely to be low pads.
  20. Well she wasn`t speeding when I saw her,
  21. 1. Wizard: Vortech v3 3:13 pulley, 'DE bone stock motor, 13psi, Uprev tune, 450rwhp / 400lb/ft, Over 10K boosted miles so far. 2. Sam McGoo:Vortech V2 3"33 pulley,'54 DE stock engine,9.14psi,Uprev@Abbey, 402 HP/336lb/ft @Hubs 25k boosted on a 27k engine. 3. 4Re Leather. GTM S/C. Small pulley. 2009 HR Stock Engine. 10.35 Boost, 464.5bhp/383.3Ib/ft @ Hubs 2k boosted on a 17k Engine 4.Oskaben Vortech v2 Supercharger, no idea about anything else until mark at abbey takes it off the standard vortech fuelling and tunes it correctly! 5k boosted on 36k engine. 5.Darren-b Vortech V3 standard pulley,'54 DE stock engine,???psi,Uprev@Abbey, 429 HP/???lb/ft @Hubs 7k boosted on a 68k engine.
  22. Darren-b Vortech V3 standard pulley,'54 DE stock engine,???psi,Uprev@Abbey, 429 HP/???lb/ft @Hubs 7k boosted on a 68k engine.
  23. I spotted Mary this morning in the Leon Dave, couldn`t catch up as my van is fubered
  24. Remember what happened to my Berks?
  25. I`d hope to be the last one pulled by the fuzz too With the noise on yours? Anyway I'm so overt it's convert haha Believe it or not part of my exhaust has a quiet milltek stamp on it. Not sure if theres anything in terms of baffles left inside of it though
×
×
  • Create New...