Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Banter is the main form of conversation other wise known as shed talk.
  2. I`d have them if I didn`t already have a set
  3. I can vouch first hand that all this is a good bit of kit, with the higher spec`d parts such as the larger injectors, fuel pump, gt maf, FRS, sump spacer & oil cooler all helps for a much more reliable & stable build. A huge saving on buying all these parts new
  4. Pm Keyser I think he ma have some ;£
  5. link? I could be up for this, is it open pit or sessioned?
  6. I`d rather someone found a use for it than put it in the skip, I don`t doubt that it would go for a bit of £££ on ebay but I`d rather give it away on here to Luke
  7. It's yours if you can collect? Im in Gillingham, kent. Not sure if it will fit in a zed, I can try & if it does I'll be @ ace cafe London on Saturday if that's any better? Where are you based?
  8. I`ve had one of those. It rubs the underside of the metal shrouding & makes a hole in the filter This has been my first port of call before asking anyone
  9. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement offset Air Filter (in the UK), preferably the larger one of the two sizes they do????
  10. My little Leon would easily keep up or if not be quicker than a stock zed on a B-Road
  11. Haha Derv is the way forward mate, easy power, cheap to run, always pass the noise tests, but as you say, not cool & sound naff
  12. Or if the owner was a lucky boy X5 NOB
  13. Jack Was good to meet you this morning, Your car is ace, best colour to
  14. I`ve sussed you out now Octet, You work for WONGA & sell saussages as a side line to launder money for Zed business
  15. Trust you to spot that Will. My excuses: 1- The cars going for paint next week 2- The sander will remove the rest of the bug guts 3- I have a new numberplate 4- I was tired after cleaning the windscreen 5- I couldn`t be bothered
  16. Que the Puns Que the puns
  17. Sold Now that was easy Cheers Arran
  18. This should be a nice custom kit for you Arran, I like the idea of the rubber to dampen any vibration. I havent any damping on mine & you can feel a little on the crash bar & bumper. So a great idea & hopefully that will eliminate it or atleast reduce it. I`ve never heard it inside the car though
  19. After 700miles of fun including todays kent run the car was looking well used with plenty of dust & grime on the body & an ample amount of brake dust & tyre wear Not forgetting the grave yard of bugs & their international eating habbits After an hour it`s back to being a show car Might have a look @ sorting the videos tomorrow
  20. I have a pair of silver/clear bumper reflectors for a pre facelift 350z. They are in as new condition, fitted them to the car for about a week & they have been tucked away in my garage ever since. £15 delivered (mainland UK)
  21. Free to the first person who wants it. I have a Seat from a Seat Leon FR, it has a small tear on the side bolster, would make a good gaming chair or could be good for a track car as it provides plenty of lateral support & is fairly light. The rails & airbag are still intact, there is also a small storage compartment in the front that will probably house gaming controller I`m not messing about with posting it as to be honest I cant be bothered. If someone wants it you will have to pick it up from Gillingham, Kent ME7 3## The bolster can easily be repaired but again I couldn`t be bothered so I bought a new one
  22. With your leaky roof & floor
  23. Mine goes off the clock, now that's scary. As SpursMadDave said wing the 3places that do uprev & ask or drive someone else's stock car & see if it reacts the same when you punch the throttle in 1,2&3rd
×
×
  • Create New...