Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Yep, behind you on the M4!
  2. I saw first hand how cosy you two looked Good to see you earlier Jim
  3. SMD was great company, so was the young lady in the green ka enjoying her lollipop
  4. Bonus to a great weekend, I won the freaking lottery!!!!
  5. with SMD
  6. Well what a retirement party for my zed :goodbye: Just got home after spending 11 hours in the car
  7. What a day
  8. Bloody football hooligans hitch hiking
  9. Uni student with a 3.5v6???
  10. I have some facelift led tai lights for sale
  11. Look in the guides section, Mark @ Abbey motorsport has kindly put a thread with links to all manuals
  12. Your only saying that because you have to come & help take the parts off You could buy it Adrian, I know how much you miss the supercharged, I could see it in your eyes yesterday
  13. 11 days before the car gets dismantled
  14. Have you not sold these yet? come on chop chop or else I`ll have to take them off your hands
  15. You could always buy mine everything you could ever want bar a body kit, already done http://www.350z-uk.c...sale-huge-spec/
  16. There are 2no. rubber busehes on the bolts to the gearbox, if they are worn it may cause a vibration when hot, Is your car Upreved? if so do you know if the rear 2 O2 sensors are switched off? If they are not & the cats have failed you will get a CEl light
  17. Thats the brace that goes across the 2 cats onto the base of the gearbox
  18. When my berks failed the entire exhaust noise got louder & I had a rattle in the rear silencer for a short while & they looked like this
  19. Check the bolts on the brace Graham, if you have lost one or they are lose you will get the vibration & drone. Will should know about this
  20. If you were using the latest apple device you wouldn`t have to wait for it to load
  21. Bet you can`t wait to get the car mapped & unleash it`s full potential
  22. Count in English :headbang:
  23. Hes selling the car
  24. It`s no crapspeed it hasn`t snapped off yet
×
×
  • Create New...