Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. So they are, clearly they have dropped the retail on these in the last 6months PM me, make me an offer
  2. I have for sale my Black Zunsport grill with toe ey hole £65 delivered within the UK
  3. Went over there last night in the Zed, glad it wasn`t foggy then
  4. Didn`t change mine & never heard of them failing, the slave cylinders are a fairly common failure but only a 30min job to change
  5. Once my car was out of warranty I started servicing myself. Not trying to blow my own trumpet but I`m sure that I do a better job than a main dealer. I always take pride in any work I undertake & use nothing but the best products, the receipts & condition of my car reflects this & when buying a car the same should apply
  6. webuyanycar.com
  7. I`ll be up for meeting @ Northampton services for 6-6:30
  8. That won`t be for sale long @ that price
  9. The Saturday evening drive was awesome ! Shame about all the Sunday drives out on Sunday
  10. GRADE 0000 steel wool with plenty of water/soap is fine on glass, any harsher grade will damage the surface
  11. I was looking for your wife & when I found her you followed us to Windsor
  12. SOLD could the powers that be please lock I clearly sell things to cheap as they all seem to go within an hour of posting Would anyone like to buy my car? 450hp Porsche eater £20k? drive away today
  13. I have for sale my Motordyne Plenum spacer, inc plenum gasket, all the bolts, internal spacers. Spacers for the strut brace & longer bolts for the strut brace. This will fit all VQ35DE`s & VQ35 REV-ups but NOT the HR07+ £90 delivered within the UK If you wish to collect from ME7 3## I`ll even give you a hand fitting
  14. Gudzy - that's an expensive way of changing a slave cylinder
  15. Peter- £72 delivered
  16. Sounds like Clutch slave cylinder, not a big issue, about £80 for the part & prob 30-60mins to remove, install & bleed. Hope you get it back soon
  17. Just want to say a big thanks to Octet for offering to drive over 100 miles to come & recover my slowest zed in the world after a battery failure earlier this evening. Thanks mate I guess that makes up for you making me sleep with that horny black guy on Saturday night
  18. I felt your pain this evening Niki After a crappy day at work I thought I`d go for a drive in the zed to help me chill out a bit. So on my drive I got caught short & stopped for a pee, returned to the car & dead was the battery So dead the fuel pump wouldn`t even prime & on flat ground I had no chance of bump starting her so had to call the AA. After an hour sitting in the pitch black in the middle of knowhere the handy AA man arrived & got me started. He tested the battery once running & confirmed that it was fooked as it was only taking 4amps of charge So made my way back home being super concious about not stalling it with my stupid boy racer clutch I have just ordered a new battery an Excide premium Amp Hours: (Ah): 65Ah Cold Cranking Amp: (CCA): 580CCA Hopefully this will see me a few years. Also would like to thanks Adsrian Octet for offering to drive 110 miles to come rescue me, thanks mate
  19. Octet will have a set for sale in the near future
  20. Hope you & Joy have a safe trip & a great time
  21. Now thats my kind of drive to the shops I`ll go out to top up with petrol for the next day or outing, fill the car up & when I get back home there is only half a tank of fuel left (theres a Shell 0.8miles from my house) I`d get a new battery, the halfrauds one you have may not be the right amp rating compared to the stock & when changing just make sure the connections are cot corroded & have plenty of grease on them. Do not use WD40, this will remove any grease thats on the connectors. It`s a penetrating oil good for cleaning & water displacement. You can use it to clean the connections but make sure that they are greased after.
  22. Nice read Col As you probably know I met one of your fellow vx members last weekend @ Rockingham, Guy called Ryan in a silver SC'd. Really nice guy, he even took me out for a few laps, An absolutely great car.
  23. Thanks Kylefly
×
×
  • Create New...