Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Who are you Fablok? Only joined yesterday, pop a thread up in the introduction section & say hi to us http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/7-introductions-welcome-messages/
  2. Hoping to have the Vortech V3 & fueling parts off the car by Sunday, so watch this space A cracking deal for whoever gets in there first
  3. What kind of meet is this?!? Luckily all this lot arn`t coming
  4. Pipe down Octet
  5. I`m hoping to get the remaining parts off the car by the end of this week, hopefully with a little help from a forum friend or two
  6. The usual culprit is the lower compression arm bush (banana arm) Most people replace with the superpro eccentric bush, this allows a little more caster on the front. But get it checked out before you buy, as it may be something loose or a drop link
  7. Wow can`t believe the amount of interest I`ve had even before alot of the parts have come off Just the Vortech V3 inc fuel system, AEM AFR gauge & clutch/fly remains
  8. SOLD Could a mod please lock Thankyou
  9. Sorry mate decats have provisionally sold & the door cards are already in the Sunny south.
  10. Morning all, I will try & reply to everyone that has PM`d me today, all pictures & prices will go up as I get the parts off the car. I was hoping to get alot done yesterday but that was called short as my dog fell very ill & had to go to the emergency vets
  11. So many PM`s & a very poorly dog means I am still yet to start work on the car today
  12. I will post pictures & prices as the parts come off
  13. How much to you drink?
  14. Wow Sold so much already even before removing, taking pictures & putting prices up Mainly down to these two though, thanks guys
  15. Shame you didn`t get to witness the awesomeness of the car, but you are blessed with having some of the parts in your car
  16. Yes get your blue,white & black backside to mine & give me a hand
  17. All sold Parts sold: Vortech V3 supercharger kit with all supporting mods, Fuel return system with rising fuel pressure regulator, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, pre modified fuel bucket, Polished charge pipe, both blue & black set of silicone couplers, Gt maf, 2step colder plugs, 6x DW injectors, Stillen high capacity oil sump http://www.350z-uk.c...f-oil-sump/����SOLD Milltek cat back stainless exhaust inc Y-pipe SOLD Exedy hyper single series 6puc clutch & lightened flywheel with brand new koyo release bearing SOLD AEM all in one AFR & Boost guage SOLD Meister R Zeta-S coilovers SOLD Pair of carbon bumper scoops SOLD Berk de-cats, with AFR boss on left bank SOLD Face lift LED tailights SOLD Adjustable Front Camber arms SOLD AEM Analogue oil temp gauge SOLD Adjustable Front Camber arms SOLD 380RS accelerator pedal Sold Hel Braided brake lines SOLD Nismo LMGT`4s (19") SOLD Polished Cosworth plenum with carbon end caps SOLD High capactiy polished radiator SOLD Twin 19row oil coolers with braided lines & mocal thermostatic sandwich plate SOLD Eibach adjustable Anti Roll Bars SOLD Eibach camber/toe kit rear, SOLD Whiteline adjustable drop links (front & rear) SOLD Z-Speed undertray SOLD Stillen engine damper SOLD Face lift bi-xenon headlights (exchanged with good condition pre facelift UK Xenons) SOLD Alpine 2013 INE-W925R HU & looms for bose equipped vehicles http://www.350z-uk.c...00">SOLD</span> SOLD Facelift door cars (exchange) SOLD
  18. Thanks guys, it`s going to take some time
  19. Just a quick note: the AEM gauge in the first picture is not included, sorry
  20. So with no sale as a whole the car is now being stripped, watch out in the for sale forum for lots of goodies soon
  21. Hi all I have for sale my 3week old Alpine INE-W925R all singing & dancing Headunit, I bought it a week before I decided that I`m going to change the car & the new car will have a good factory fitted option. I purchased it in the first week of this month (September) along with all the necessary wiring looms to fit to Bose equipped 350z including the steering wheel controls & additional DAB 'powered' Aerial & 350z specific double din fascia adaptor. I have had it fitted in the car & was very impressed with the performance, usability & the vast amount of functions that I barely used. More information can be found on the Alpine website below http://www.alpine.co...b3842/ine-w925r All re-packaged & ready to post unless you wish to collect from either Gravesend, Kent (daytime) or Hempstead, Kent (Evenings & Weekend) None of the wiring looms have been cut as I wanted to ensure it all worked prior to cutting any additional wires, all supplied fixtures & fittings are included, I`m asking for £780 delivered ( this includes everything as listed above, HU, looms, fascias)
  22. More like Man Love
  23. I'll put the road on a google link when I get home
  24. I need to get some Italian toothpaste
×
×
  • Create New...