Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Bishop Bennet practising his Black Magic lol
  2. No he`s just the head sales rep & earns a good commission
  3. MY2011 GT Connect Premium, hoping to give it a clean after the F1 & get some pictures
  4. Err thats rich coming from you sir, you changed to a miltek to quieten yours down
  5. Jordan & Neil, thanks for the kind offers
  6. Yes a 370z now, really should update my Sig I do have the dilema that the Fast Intentions looks AWESOME!!!! but is a bit to much for an old fart like me
  7. Opie oils doing some nice offers this weekend, discount code `SALE` or `OCTET` for bulk buys
  8. Hi all, I have a Fast Intentions exhaust on my car, (370z) but it`s a little to loud for my personal preference, is there anyone in the Southeast with a Milltek? Perhaps I could hitch a ride to see how it sounds? Darren
  9. Yes they ferried me & Will up & down the horseshoe pass @ a good rate of knots, great bit of kit. Now I must leave my car alone!
  10. Be careful that the tyres don`t damage your arches running spacers Ian. Do you have the spacers on the rear?
  11. I know how you like it, Bennet told me
  12. He will be there, I`ll drag him along if I have to
  13. Nice Adrian, You should keep the Nism silver & the O red They would look good on my car, might go for a drive in the van tonight
  14. Sorry I gathered that but thought I`d take the opportunity to take the pee
  15. He would have bought my SC kit & been done with it
  16. Ahh it`s all good fun, after Adrian drove 130miles today just to get transmission oil & the filler tool I thought I`d be helpful this evening & head up to RT Performance & give him a hand repairing the failed hose & going through the painful process of flushing & refilling the transmission fluid. So after I battled through 60miles of rush hour traffic I turn up thinking, yes this should only take an hour or so to find the UN removing the cat`s to re-shape them WTF? 4hours later the CAT`s are back on the car, still the wrong shape :lol: :lol: , new hoses & fittings on the transmission cooler, tranmission flushed, filled, filled & filled again, pizza, then tested on the ramp, all gears functioning & no leaks, then fluid set to the correct level (I think) I`ll let Adrian finish with his pictures
  17. Not to mention it has given me a few ideas for mine
  18. Well what a cracking day, plenty of great laughs & Zed modding, what better way to spend a Sunday afternoon
  19. +1 it needs either braided or coloured hoses (assuming you can get coloured oil resistant hoses???
  20. Just completed the update, I attempted it last night but started getting errors on disc 1 so gave up. Then copied the discs slowly as recommended, then tried again today, zero errors with the new copies. So I`ll forward both sets to whoever is next & thanks Chubbster for sending them out to me so quickly.
  21. Saturday, but Shhh........ It`s a secret I need to clean the car after the rubbish weather before I take pictures & start a thread
  22. Hi Guys, Would it be possible for me to be added to the list? I have a 2011 connect premium with map version 09-10 No.1 Darren
×
×
  • Create New...