Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Thats a great idea Martin. If you need anything a little more heavyweight my neighbour is very well kitted out with just about every tool you can think of.
  2. They are great cars, good shout.
  3. Assuming that unlike here you get a nice day after a deluge. Having said that I am sat on the bridge in shorts in Aberdeen today so cant complain.
  4. Fantastic pics as usual. You get some really great backdrops over there. I am also pleased to see your forecasts are as rubbish as ours. It really annoys me as people miss out on some great days when they get it wrong.
  5. Basically we have just a little cloud to stop our skin being frazzled and the temp in the mid 20s with a very light wind.
  6. Sat 29 Jun 0:00 5:59 12 °c 11 °c 1021 mb 98 % 0.0 mm 22 % 6 mph 6:00 11:59 12 °c 13 °c 1021 mb 92 % 0.1 mm 41 % 5 mph 12:00 17:59 21 °c 22 °c 1021 mb 66 % 0.0 mm 26 % 5 mph 18:00 23:59 22 °c 20 °c 1021 mb 79 % 0.4 mm 38 % Two weeks to go and the forecast is looking promising. I will take that.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum, our traders keep us happy whatever parts you need.
  8. For those waiting for me to bring some bits south I will now be driving down around the 23rd. The parts are in my car.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  11. The prganisers seem to take delight in sending out tickets at the last minute which is why I no longer arrange them, if I am not at home its a bit of a mare. Dont worry, they will be posted out in time.
  12. Rich has just had a pretty serious operation so I just wanted to wish him a speedy recovery. As one of the most active area organisers you will be missed in the short term and I am sure the locals especially will be looking forward to seeing you back in the seat. From the Team as a whole and all the members, get well soon mate. The forum have also sent him a little pressie and a card to aid his recovery.
  13. I will try to sort that mate. Our phone number is one digit from theirs and we often get calls saying is the jump on, I will just tell them no.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  15. The photographer will be on site for the weekend and will be bringing his printing equipment, as such he can take shots and make you a copy while you are there.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum, dont worry, I expect you will be told exactly where to get them very soon.
  17. The tugs will be there.
  18. Hi Tom and welcome to the forum, that looks lovely.
  19. I have been away for a couple of days Ian so just seen this. I am absolutely gutted for you mate. Getting this done to any car is bad enough but when its your pride and joy its so many times worse. I really hope you can look back on this as no more than a frustrating incident very soon.
  20. Just about to leave Fraserburgh with a tow for Lieth but should be back in ABZ late Sat evening, I will have a phone around then. Maybe a meet at commercial quay is called for as it seems to be full of zeds normally.
  21. Look forward to seeing you, there will be just about every zed model ever made attending and also a few GTRs.
  22. Many Happy Returns mate, I will buy you a lemonade soon.
  23. Just seen a white 370z with black alloys as I was driving down towards Torry.
  24. Aye, they certainly make a difference.
×
×
  • Create New...