Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I have woken up on the floor a few times. I go to see a mate who is a Chiropractor and he is amazing. He has pretty well taught me how to manage the problems i have and has helped a lot. Highly recommended if you can get a good one. Rugby and anchor handling dont mix.
  2. I shall watch the zed modding with interest.
  3. Just PM Ollie from Sky on here to confirm it.
  4. Anyone who hasn't got one yet please PM me. We have some left and Nissan UK have agreed to match any total we can achieve, I am also happy to supply the Regional Meets Organisers with these so they can sell them at meets too.
  5. I would be pretty sure it a UK car. Very sure in fact.
  6. Thats a UK car mate. Insurance companies havent a clue, its a common problem. I will move this to the intor section now for some more comments and welcomes.
  7. I think you were off looking for your purse.
  8. Oh hell thats my first week at work knackered.
  9. See you at Zedfest.
  10. Cheers Matt, i was very pleased to see you turned up on a pretty challenging day weather wise.
  11. Just to let you know guys. After last weekend I have a stock of these to pass on. I am sure those who dont have one would be happy to help out with the relief work ongoing. There is no quick fix to the terrible problems they are still having. A small donation from one member will increase the total from the forum and this will be matched by Nissan UK. PM me if you havent already signed up and i will sort the details out. Lets put a bit back guys.
  12. Where abouts are yo mate. One of our traders would be well placed to give the car a good looking at service wise.
  13. If anyone wants some nice books about the car i sell them.
  14. For those who dont fancy camping there is a travelodge and several hotels and pubs within taxi distance. If you want to see speed bumps I will find the name of the pub we stayed in a few years back. I couldnt even get into the village.
  15. Its worth it mate to see how a pro runs an event.
  16. I have some banners if anyone fancies collecting them from me in Tilbury.
  17. Thats the 350z we are talking about then.
  18. And very impressive numbers mate. The amount of dodgy notes going into the bank also spoke volumes.
  19. The food on site is pretty good so you can think about bacon butties on the way down.
  20. Dont make too much noise when you arrive, just get the coffee on.
  21. I knew we should have built a wall across the drive to your cottage, it worked for the Romans
  22. 1/ Arkwright 2/ Lexx 3/ Shire350z 4/ Ken 5/ haytonz 6/ Rothers2901 7/ Chesterfield +1 8/ The G Man 9/ Tarmac 10/ fakeindian 11/ Blackie 12/ garetgax 13/ Lincolnbaggie 14/ martinmac 15/ zpuppy & mrs 16/ Nidge Z32 17/ Mrs Nidge Z31 and kids 18/ maverick300zx 19 Paul Wrangle 20 Burnsie Bear 21 Nidge74 22 matty316. Dont leave it too late, we strat to pack up in the afternoon.
  23. I agree Lexx. They better have a good explanation.
  24. What year is the car.
  25. Happily there is a forum which covers all the models.
×
×
  • Create New...