Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Done it mate, he was there today and has some pics.
  2. martinmac

    lake Z photos

    Where I spent most of my weekend. A few more from Liz.
  3. I am afraid i took the easy choice when we finished. I dont think i would be under 38 now. A big thanks to all who took the time to travel and attend. I really enjoyed it and its already booked up for 2012. So many classic moments and I am sure a few will be posted on here soon.
  4. Thats good new guys, there are a few here who could do with medication.
  5. £10 for the weekend per person. £5 if camping, £6 for the buffet tickets. The sunny weather.... priceless.
  6. Just one last request from me guys. I have tried to keep the costs to a minimum but when you arrive.if you would approach one of the team and pay it would be appreciated. You will see me visibly relax when we reach break even point.
  7. The kennels arent accepting any more Huskys.
  8. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/england/html/F ... ad=1567277 That was 2005 too. Its getting better but there are a few very bad junctions. None that we will use though. http://www.ulverstonlocal.co.uk/woman-c ... cal-groups Its an awful place, the end of a dual carriageway becomes one lane and muppets race to overtake as many cars as they can. The you get an exit for one of the busiest lakes roads and people pull out a crawl along. Its closed about one a week due to accidents.
  9. The driver of a certain german car brand deliberately swerved onto my side of the road as i was driving to the Heaves tonight. Well he thought it was funny.
  10. I knew I had forgotten something.
  11. There you go, we like talking about tyres. viewforum.php?f=60
  12. Feel free to post. http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... keZ%202011
  13. Thats before I knew what you do.
  14. There will be a traffic car on the roundabout as we leave the motorway so i will be in quiet mode.
  15. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10168 Kev had a lot of problems and ended up with a replacement engine.
  16. To be fair they are very good up here. The A590 has enough incidents to keep them very busy. The tourists like to sigh see while driving. The signs say it all. 740 Casualties in last 5 years.
  17. That will be more booze then.
  18. Idiot on a motorbike with fake plates used her as a brake.
  19. Two very close together in a 60 kimit. There arent many in the area so dont worry. Very clearly marked and not a horse-box in sight.
  20. I will meet you at Burton services. When we arrive I may take a slighly different route to save a line of cars trying to turn right on the dual carriageway. If we do this then please wave to the speed cameras.
  21. Having seen what so toe rag has done to Viks car please drive carefully on the way here, we dont want any more incidents. Dont mention it to Vik though, I did.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  23. Its glorious here. Just had a sundowner outside the pub.
  24. We have trains up here too. Gayzebra R.I.P.
×
×
  • Create New...