Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Help is only a click away. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=37
  2. Dont worry, we have a lot of canvas and a big hotel.
  3. Thats very sad, he was very talented.
  4. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    Please remember that the tickets for the buffet will have to be paid for in advance. Buy them from me well beforehand. Anyone wearing the yellow Hi vis vests can get hold f me anytime.
  5. Its a lovely car and will look great when its all sorted.
  6. I was staying in the local Premier Travel Inn and remember getting up in the morning and looking out the window to see clear blue sky. I couldnt see down because of another building. I walked out the front door to see the car covered in snow. The weather doesnt bother me too much. The hotel is big and we have 5 large tents. I had a good chat to Max today and the run out looks great. Some great scenery and a good lunch stop with retail opportunities. The band are now playing inside so no problems there.
  7. Nope, I think I have finally found a 350z that I dont like, truly awful.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum, happy hunting.
  9. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    No problem Stew. I have ordered plenty.
  10. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    Sorted.
  11. Dont believe a word of it. I remember a very cold Donny show a few years ago.
  12. Dont worry, I only intended changing the aerial.
  13. Its normally me that does the reposts so happy to be first for a change.
  14. I will give Ricey some spotted cards.
  15. I hope this gets sorted on time.
  16. I was late for an important meal yesterday and my wife called me on my mobile to tell me off. "where the hell are you?" she yelled. Thinking quickly i replied " Do you remember that jewelers that had those diamond earring you Loved?" "Yes" she replied, her tone mellowing. "Well i am in the pub across the road from it.
  17. Join Date 30-08-2008 Total Posts 890
  18. I was asked yesterday what the age range was so the hotel could work out what to stock the bar with. I just told them lots of everything.
  19. I use taxis quite a lot.
  20. Already sorted mate.
  21. One of my locals is now full but the Engine Inn is only a hundred yards away. http://www.roseandcrown-cark.co.uk/index.html http://www.engineinn.co.uk/
  22. Many happy returns Tim, a beer is waiting.
  23. I will get it booked mate. Leave it a couple of days to see if there is any more interest. Those times allow you a good hour on each stop to have a stroll around.
  24. Return Train + return Boat to Bowness is £13.35 each as a group booking...it would need to be booked if over 20 and the monies needs to be collected by one person and paid at Haverthwaite where a group ticket would be issued.
  25. It turns out that JK has just sold their MD a car, happy days.
×
×
  • Create New...