Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Finding a 240z isnt easy, finding a good one is very hard. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2866832.htm
  2. Stolen from Z club. These figures seem pretty low. 240Z How Many Left? 260Z How Many Left? 280ZX How Many Left? 280ZX How Many Left? 300ZX How Many Left? 350Z How Many Left? 370Z How Many Left?
  3. The Stand pass come with the tickets purchased by Marzman. I would wait and check with him.
  4. Og hell, I had forgotten that one. And yes, they are.
  5. http://www.lakesiderailway.co.uk/ Join this and travel in style to the cruises.
  6. Its not too bad at 70, As long as i dont drop into third. Then all hell lets loose.
  7. I love the Nismo with the HFCs, it not subtle though. Everyone in the village know when I am home.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum, good luck with the search. If you see one you like which is a bit of a distance away, one of the locals will give it a once over for you.
  9. Sell the fish, keep the car Kev.
  10. 1. Marzman Confirmed + Tracktime 2. Jak + 1 Confirmed 3. carlton x 4. Garetgax Confirmed (will sort out own +1) 5. Veilside z + 1 6. Peter10 Confirmed Paid 7. CMCK13 +1 Confirmed Paid 8. George Dredd 9. Rothers2901 Confirmed +1 Paid 10. dobby Confirmed + 2 tracktime sessions Paid 11. Jameswinkless +1 Confirmed Paid 12. Penfolduk Confirmed Paid 13. Djtimo Confirmed 14. Ken Confirmed Paid 15. Shire350z Confirmed Paid 16. Rob Gaskin - Confirmed Tracktime please. Paid 17. pmac Confirmed Paid 18. SKiddell Confirmed Paid 19. artztogo Paid
  11. Vik... I hope you and paulie will have a cold beer in the fridge for me arriving You have three cars to detail first.
  12. Just down the road from you at Nissan HQ.
  13. Not a problem, its a social weekend.
  14. You will be in good company.
  15. The speedo always reads a bit high. You are lucky to have a private road to test it on.
  16. Remind me to give you some spotted cards. Is your Bro coming to LakeZ.
  17. I was gunna come on the Friday morning first thing, think I may come a night early now!! Free camping and free drinks, why not.
  18. I so nearly triple posted it.
  19. The blind leading the blind ( drunk).
  20. And so much still to do.
  21. My local dealer had no problems getting mine on ther lift, they just reversed it on.
  22. Tanks again mate. I will also put a 350z-uk flag next to the entrance. I will be leading your gorup in so if we get lost the drinks are on me.
  23. Thanks Chris. I think we normally get 20 slots at £40 over the forums but thats unlikely at this stage. There may be some slots left of the open sessions though which may work.
×
×
  • Create New...