Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Max is kindly looking after this and has a couple of routes under consideration. How many people are up for this. Bear in mind that its the summer silly season so the central lakes will be very busy. Its an option too use the east of the M6 as this wont be as bad. Comments. There are plenty of other things to do such as this. this http://www.lakesiderailway.co.uk/ connects with this. http://www.windermere-lakecruises.co.uk/ About 15 minutes from the Heaves Hotel.
  2. Hi Phil and welcome to the forum. A great choice of car. The price seems fine to me. The clutch issue is hard to call, mine was an ex demo and i am hard on the clutch anyway, I changed mine at 35k. The traders on here keep the price of replacement parts down for us so dont worry too much.
  3. I really like the colour.
  4. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    Cheers Vik, I will be giving them the numbers this week. Not that I have a lot of confidence in the met office but the forecast is looking pretty good now.
  5. I was more worried about M350ZB being back or....
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  8. Mine is still in there from the last meet.
  9. I will have a word with Ryan, djrm and see what he can come up with.
  10. http://zclub.net/forum/shows-meets-uk/1 ... -asap.html Z club are there. Any specific questions and I will check.
  11. There you go. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15478&hilit=alignment
  12. I forgeot my anniversary when picking a date for LakeZ. If someone wants to run with organising this let me know. I have too much on at the moment. The event need to be contacted via the website and remember that Stand passes are allocated with ticket sales so if all bought your own directly there would be no stand. Happy to help out with any advice though.
  13. No name badges. Moreton said we can do what we like with the car park last year and I have miles of tape to section an area off. Unfortunately i wasnt there.
  14. I will be making my regular contribution to sick animals at the local races tonight and then off to a nice local meet tomorrow.
  15. I thought you were getting counseling about flashing strangers.
  16. I know, went to the cashpoint and sent Liz off shopping but when i got back it was gone.
  17. It did look really good. I was a little worried that it was parked next to the local hand wash place.
  18. It was very similar Mike and the first thing I did when I got hme was check Kevins car out. There was no carbon on this and the decals were different. A very serious piece of kit though and IMO it would feature on a forum. The carding wasnt subtle.
  19. Too many issues for me, a lot of problems with fitting that were never resolved.
  20. Pretty gobsmacked to see this car. Not a local as far as I know. Lots of decals for Exeddy, Endless and i think HKS down the side. Looking very nice. Carded.
  21. Certainly mate. I will make sure there are plenty on sale for thos who forget. It would be a nice little add on for the magazine article too.
  22. Living next to one of the most dangerous roads in the country which is generally closed once a week after crashes I am all for road safety. I am still totally unconvinced that the vans are making any difference.
  23. The very strict guidelines for placement of speed cameras end with a disclaimer stating that failure to adhere to the guidlines cannot be used as a defence which makes the guidelines pointless.
×
×
  • Create New...