Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and congratulations on the purchase.
  2. 1/ martinmac+1 2/ Lexx 3/ Shire350z 4/ Ken 5/ haytonz 6/ Rothers2901 7/ Chesterfield +1 8/ The G Man 9/ Tarmac Oh yes! I'm in! An overdue pyramid challenge.
  3. Congratulations. http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... 56&nmt=Zed
  4. Have a great weekend guys, weather looks good so it should be a cracker. I will be thinking about you as you hoon around those great roads. Just take it easy and watch for the cameras which will be out. My one consolation. I will be driving something with more horsepower than anyone there. Lots of pics please.
  5. I still havent forgiven you for the biggest speed bump in the world, in Wrexham.
  6. My son is 27 and his mother and I split up when he was about 1. He has lived in Hong Kong and Barcelona in his early years but fortunately my late ex wife and I never argued about him or used him to make points over each other. Your are in a difficult position and seem to be handling it very well. Just keep talking and it will get better. If he feels that you are not taking sides and are doing the best not to hurt anyone he will eventually understand.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  8. I used to organise meets here some time ago. One night is enough.
  9. You are on the staff list mate.
  10. If you want some the same as for the shelters let me know. I will have some banners after Wales and be back to work and home again before lakeZ so can get it done. I am some fabrication done for the spotlights at the moment but will keep him working.
  11. Supplied at cost by djrm so all the profit goes to charity.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  13. Will do Rich. I am going old tech today but will be back in a lovely Travelhutch this evening.
  14. Usually about 60 cars Peter. Its a static meet so all about socialising
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. Boomin33, I deleted your post. You seem to be on the wrong forum. We dont tolerate abusive posts. If you want to discuss it i will see you on the other forum.
  17. Hi Tony and welcome to the forum.
  18. she wouldn't inflict that upon the world I look like this Thats what she said in her pm.
  19. Carla said I can't do it...............I tried really hard to convince her but unfortunately she's having none of it. Incidentally she won't be logging on to the forum for the next 2 months playstation network resurrection perfectly timed Thats not what she said to me in her PM.
  20. Hadnt noticed this, leave it with me.
  21. me no on listy 7/ Husky
  22. Almost as if they were watching this thread.
  23. Did you get it from these guys. http://www.wlmg.co.uk/
×
×
  • Create New...