Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Watch out for the local buskers, they are really hardcore.
  2. I will get Vik on the case later.
  3. Have done mate. Right, after a certain amount of juggling and a lot of patience from Marco I think we are finally sorted. All tickets, track time and passes are now accounted for and allocated. I will post up the definitive list tonight. If you see madmarco on the stand buy him a coffee, he deserves it. To summarise, Everyone who ordered tickets has them. Those who have been asked to buy them on the gate, this isnt a problem as the gate is next to the stand. All wanting track time have it. There will be enough stand passes for all. jamzee500 and Dragonball have pms Very confident you will be fine too. Peter, I will drop you the list tonight.
  4. Many happy return Paul.
  5. Hi Tim and welcome to the forum. Have a look in the FAQ and Guides sections.
  6. Eh.
  7. Hi Steve and welcome to the forum. Check out the sticky post for new members in the FAQ section for some useful links.
  8. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    + 1 full strangth and one diet.
  9. Sorry to see it go mate.
  10. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    I have several more to add to the list Vik.
  11. I'm gunna poison your tea tomorrow. AGAIN.
  12. Its got a very big car park, no probs there.
  13. Congratulations, hope the time passes quickly.
  14. Thanks mate. I think everything is finalised now so I will get the definitive list to you in the next couple of days. I will also send you my mob number in case there are any queries.
  15. OK mate, you are still welcome if you want though, no zed required.
  16. Thanks dave, money sent for one of each..
  17. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    Thanks Vic, you seem to have achieved more in an afternoon than I did in several weeks. I will update the first list this evening.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum. Plenty of owners in Aberdeen if you need any pointers.
  19. Mark is changing the clutch on the red Nismo at the moment but also rebuilding his track car so he will let me know when its on the market again.
  20. I can sort this out. I will pm you.
  21. A bucket of water may be better.
  22. Track time is now unwanted if anyone wants to buy it.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum. Check out the sticky post for new members in the FAQ section. This and lots of other useful links on it.
×
×
  • Create New...