Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. You can pick up a second hand birdview for less than £400 but work out why that is.
  2. I refer you to my previous post.
  3. Read the alternative topics and if you really want a birdview, and as long as Nurrish still has my screen you have one. Make sure you dont want something else first though.
  4. A friend bought one 5 days ago.
  5. There are plenty of meets and shows coming up. I would suggest you pop along to one and have a liten. Youtube clips rarely give a good representation of the real sound.
  6. If you want to really upset other motorists.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a sticky post for new members in the FAQ section with some useful links. 7k will limit your choice but with patience you may well get a reasonable car for that. There will always be someone who needs to sell fast.
  8. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    Thanks guys, keep them coming
  9. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

  10. Just noticed the screen.
  11. Very nice bud, I love that bonnet.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum. I am very heavy on the clutch and my car was abused as a demo for the first 6k of its life. I was into the high 30ks when it went though.
  13. Click on this link. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=24395&hilit=Nurrish+SatNav In the bottom left of any of his posts click on the "pm" button. This will let go send him a message.
  14. Wish them all the best. I think we need the monarchy. I will be trying to avoid the media madness all day.
  15. Very nice Chris. We should be home about 4pm Sunday and I think Max will be popping up as well.
  16. Tim is doing my car on Sunday Chris, he has a free day on Monday if you have the 370.
  17. I will ask but you will have to buy your own tickets at the gate.
  18. Thats a difficult one. Damen have a shipyard there and I would say they are generic 40 foot pushcats.
  19. http://www.tugtalk.co.uk/index.asp
  20. The Cape Town tug ENSELENI (378-gt, built 2000) would be the other one. Named after a river in Zululand, KwaZulu Natal the Voith Schneider-propelled tug with a bollard pull of 49 tonnes was transferred to the Mother City after only a brief period in Durban, which explains her Durban port of registry. The port of Durban are currently looking to change their fleet and replace their older tug. I said I was sad.
  21. You arent that clever Tim, her Honda will be a mess though. Ouch.
  22. Looks like the older Cape Town tug PINOTAGE (429-gt, built 1980, bollard pull of 43t) She has been in service there for over 30 years. And yes I am sad.
  23. Martin, fancy A beer/whisky Sunday night btw? SEVERAL Remember what I will have just endured.
  24. I always say that modding is a very personal thing and dont worry about what people think. This has just changed my mind.
  25. http://southernfood.about.com/od/veniso ... 30317q.htm
×
×
  • Create New...