Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Thanks mate, there are a few arriving Thursday and all help is much appreciated. Lots of canvass to put up and barriers to erect etc.
  2. That will be it then Dan, I could remeber how long but as Mike says if you leave it a day then use QD it will remove all the overwax.
  3. Will sort it now mate. Things are getting very busy. Tickets, shirts,car transporters.... With every passing day i have a growing respect for how Arkwright handles Zedfest.
  4. That is a great idea, I'm sure people would be glad to make sure they're legal The local police are aware of the event too so make sure you get the right machine.
  5. The event will be covered by Banzai magazine so bring the detailing gear or let Tim from Envy know what you will be wanting.
  6. From memory Dan leave the car for a few hours before using the QD. Pop up here in june and I will sort it for you and get you a cheap service too.
  7. S 1.8 TSI 160PS 7spd DSG 168 H / £250 £15,950.00 £3,190.00 20E £19,955.00
  8. Many happy returns guys.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum, I believe I will be meeting you soon.
  10. Fortunately i will not be driving mate. I have sent off an e-mail as suggested btw. Thanks for all the other input too. And Kevin, i will add you now, I still remeber those great pics by the lake.
  11. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

  12. Bargain. If you need any bulky essentials for the weekend just pm me, I will be taking all the cars along so plenty of space.
  13. I think he may well be tired and emotional after yesterdays result.
  14. He is handling a rather major logistics issue. And hows that for service from Ryan
  15. Yeah don't forget your tools I have just given lee a considerable bigger challenge.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  17. Click - assuming this is the fix. Will see if I can get it covered by warranty first. Not holding my breath though. The dealer quick fix is usually to grease it.
  18. This is the final design for the T shirts for the event. These have been supplied by djrm and he has done them at cost so a big thanks for that. They will be on sale at the event but there are limited numbers so get in quick to get your size. All profits from the sale of these will go to St Marys Hospice, a very worthy local charity.
  19. Great pics guys, I am very pleased to see that the weather wasnt too bad.
  20. You have really got the camping bug mate. 1/ martinmac+1 2/ Lexx 3/ Shire350z 4/ Ken 5/ haytonz 6/ Rothers2901 7/ Chesterfield +1 8/ The G Man 9/ Tarmac 10/ fakeindian.
  21. Nice one mate. Just had the last site visit yesterday and all is looking very good.
  22. There is a specific thread on Pistonheads for stolen cars too bud, post it up on there.
  23. Its ok, John was sent a different route map.
×
×
  • Create New...