Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Get a Nismo exhault and High flow cats and you are there. Pop up to the LakeZ meet and i will prove it.
  2. Many happy returns guys.
  3. You will be fine mate, there will be a few camper vans there too.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a sticky post in the FAQ section for new members with some handy links.
  5. It will fit with the space saver out and the floor open.
  6. Looks like Japfest was a very expensive day out.
  7. Well you have done the first thing by joining ip here. Nismo exhaust and JWT pop charger were the first changes. After that it was all a blur.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  9. No, my wheels dont fit in the boot either and have to take the passenger seat. The M25 is a complete mess at the moment.
  10. Well done Nissan UK, thats a fantastic gesture.
  11. More great work by djrm. Thanks Ryan.
  12. Thanks guys. I had a little celebration last night. Definitely feeling my age today.
  13. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=49166 Personally the knfe thing scares the hell out of me. I would recommend some fishing line or dental floss and a hairdryer, then again i drive a roadster so always have one handy. Dont get the hot air too close though, it can damage the paint. Iy may take 15 to 20 minutes to soften the glue.
  14. Just sent you a pm mate.
  15. A little sad Alex as I have had a few laughs with you. I hope you will stay with us and maybe return in the future.
  16. viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28317&hilit=snow
  17. Hi bud, soory you are having problems. Where abouts are you.
  18. Try a pm to Zmanalex, he may be able to help. I managed to get some leather seats as they are not always liked for tracking. Welcome to the forum btw, stick a post up in the intro section.
  19. Hi Kat, Saturday is the better day if you have a choice, drinks band and food laid on. I will see you on Sunday anyway.
  20. I will watch with interest on PH.
  21. I will make sure there is a spare hose after we set the toilets and showers up.
  22. Give me 20k and I will give you a lift. I must admit I kind of like that Skoda. Then again you know what i drive. Your pay rise will help.
×
×
  • Create New...