Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Thats the last few jobs sorted so I can sit back and wair for it to happen now. I may have a practice putting up the tents this weekend, Three of them, very big and no instructions.
  2. I think I will be more in need of coffee.
  3. £6-50 mate for the full monty. And no washing up.
  4. Class first post. Welcome to the forum.
  5. The long range forecst last Monday was 30mph winds and heavy rain. Looking a lot better now.
  6. Thanks Dawn, the room is now booked again. If anyone wants a room at my local I have a twin left, £25 pp per night.
  7. Just had the last meeting at the hotel. There will be hot food available on the Friday evening, Steal pie, scamp and that sort of thing. The hotel will be doing full breakfasts in the mornings, tickets available from the bar. Tea, coffee sandwiches and soft drink available from the hotel all day. The bat will be open a little later than usual. On the Saturday evening the band will lick off at 7pm and there will be a break at 8pm for the buffet, the band will then play until 10pm. Should people be looking at something to do on the Sunday afternoon I can recommend this. http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w- ... prices.htm
  8. Schedule added to first post.
  9. I will have a chat to Tim tomorrow and sort out options. When do you want to do the trip.
  10. Cough, I know the guy that runs the railway. Plenty of parking.
  11. A very subtle mod and it suits the car.
  12. I will drill the holes for that shelf in then kitchen when i have a minute. I am busy putting up CD racks, just put a mark where you want the holes. Straight into the kitchen when i had a minute and started drilling. Straight through the hot water supply. Blew the drill up, electric shock and hot water spurting out in my face. I bought her the yellow pages for xmas that year.
  13. If you are near any of the upcoming events pop over and say Hi You can ask the guys that actually know the cars.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum. There are a few ex RX8 owners on here.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum. That sounds like a bit of a nightmare. Where abouts are you.
  16. Drop me a pm with what you need.
  17. I dont see a mistake. I didnt make Wales this year. I am strggling to make lakeZ at the moment.
  18. Yes bud. You are pretty handy for Zedfest too. Lakez is the only event i get to attend without hours of driving.
  19. OK I will start a new one. NECorsaboys. 1/ Lexx.
  20. Added you mate, I like lists.
  21. Dont worry mate, there is plenty of room and plenty of spare buffets ordered. The list was just to give me an idea of how many tolets, showers, tents and god knows what else would be needed. All I need now is some good weather and lots of cars.
  22. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    No probs mate. All ordered now.
×
×
  • Create New...