Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Very good (cant listen to the music at work though, got no sound!) Pro-line, pfff, I'll do it on my Cross bike Sure we can gnarrr it up a little more next year, need to hit more stuff and hope for better weather!
  2. More and better suspension is the main thing, as well as being lighter. Most other girlie trail bikes seem to be 120mm, so its much of a muchness of the Safire and the Trek, Trek being 0.5deg slacker HA. Compared to her current bike, the Fox suspension is night and day to the X-Fusion/RS mix that is on the current one. Safire also has better wheels/tyres and other component. Ideally we'd just upgrade Amanda's current one with better suspension, but by the time we've done that we can have her old one sold and cover the difference. Trying to get a Fox shock to fit her current Myka would be a pain and new forks would cost about half as much as the new bike. Slow upload is fine, just leave it going overnight. My NAS is always on
  3. Need to get onto mine this weekend. Amanda is away so time to play around with Vegas and learn how to cut it up. There's some comedy shouty moments from me around braking bumps and when you decided to slow down on the bottom tabletop of the red Oh and forks and shock have been delivered to Mojo. All mods approved by Mrs I Although she now has a Spesh Safire on order to try out at the LBS so she would be happy. Looks like we might be doing CwmCarn/Afan 27th-29th after her mates wedding And FTP me your piccies already
  4. Updated my post with our Alps piccies. Unfortunately due to the bad weather Zedley had to stay wrapped up rather a lot! He was at CERN to make an exciting discovery though, you may have heard about it in the news
  5. I assume its this http://status.o2.co.uk/
  6. Works fine for me in Reading Please do remember that customer support are actually the last people to ever know about anything, so any information they give is 99.99% wrong
  7. I am in Vancouver ..... and the house and job hunting starts next week After getting a new bike When you have it all down to a T let us know and we'll move over there too. If you can find me and Amanda a job too that would be grand.
  8. Am considering it. Few problems - I want to keep them black and need 1-1/8 not tapered. Also buying second hand would need a service unless they have had one recently. These upgrades essentially turn my forks from used 130RL to nearly new 140 RLC FIT Kashimas Yes I am a tart Oh, and this is what the couse at Chatel was all about that we took the lift over!
  9. Once he gets a new MTB, we'll be out there
  10. Its the best way to travel, up on the ski lifts and down on the bikes! Just been emailing Mojo about getting my Fox fork and shock serviced. They've decided to tell me I can get the forks upgraded with the FIT damper and Kashima coating and also the shock upgraded with Kashima too. Sooooo tempted as it looks like Amanda is getting a new bike now so I deserve something for mine, surely?!
  11. Here's the routes we did out there that I recorded on the Garmin Traces look a little odd as I always forgot to turn the Garmin on before going up the first lift
  12. Yup, looks rubbish. So when you coming back then?
  13. All in good time Zedley is safe and sound with Uncle AK (I hope!)
  14. I have the fun of this now overhanging me from contracting. This year is the first full year I've been on PAYE and waiting to hear back if I can stop paying on account as I'm back under the limit. I'm just waiting for them to say "oh just pay it and we'll return it back to you again" - yeah cos I have £10k just sitting there doing nothing for them to have
  15. *lalala* I CANT HEAR YOU *lalala* The more accurate ones say we should get a good morning at least, just need to get up and at it early
  16. Last half day at work
  17. Sorry to say but you signed up to the loan, its just how it works. I had loads of deductions taken from my bonuses. Still its a cheap loan. If your work had modified it, that would be equivalent to tax evasion as you are duping HMRC out of money. Not a game you want to play, plus if you were then honest on your self assesment (assuming you do one) they'd click the money from that.
  18. Phone SLC and they will tell you whats outstanding and also be able to set you up with web access so that you can manage it from there. Once you get below a certain amount you'll be able to do it by direct debit and then cancel it so you dont get overpayments. I overpaid on mine as I didnt act quick enough, but they returned it pretty quick once I sent them over copies of my pay slip. They will inform your employer to stop making payments so once they do you can get it all back within a few weeks. Used mine to buy a new laptop
  19. Chris`I

    370z intake

    Stillen G3 are still the best intakes out there, my last post was sarky In all honesty I dont think they add much performance, its probably easier to have good panel filters and an UpRev. They are a nice bit of bling though, glad I've got mine.
  20. Couple more, looks like the cheeky chappies managed to find something rather special (Zedley is in them both I promise!)
  21. Both correct - but where is young Zedley having his flight? (its nothing exciting before you go there). My mate is a comercial balloon pilot (group C - massive bas***ds, 16 people basket) so Zedley managed to persuade him to give him a flight. This was taken last night and I think he may be going out again this morning - lucky boy! Should be a few more pics to come.
  22. Whats the condition like? I have a 3GS but the back of it is broken so need a new phone. Waiting for the 5 as I hope it has NFC. That or hopefully after the Olympics, work will have a branded S3 that I can nab
  23. The cheeky scamp managed to get out last night, but can you guess what he was up to? Extra points if you can work out where he was too
  24. This would be my guess. I've never had a reminder come up on mine for a service, but then I always make sure I do them slightly before the 9k interval each time. See if the garage can reset the interval, and then remind them to do it again when you next have a service as it will be out of kilter.
  25. What program are you using? If you go to http://www.smushit.com/ysmush.it/ , you can upload the file and it will optimise it for you
×
×
  • Create New...