Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Superstar have their kevlar pads back in for the Elixirs I was worried we only had sintered pads which apparently heat up very quickly in the alps. I now have sintered for wet days and kevlar (on order) for dry ones Andy - stop me spending money!
  2. Thats why I have Elixirs on Amanda's bike now, same pads all round so we can steal each others if needs be and only have to buy one type from Superstar (although atm they seem to be all out of Elixir pads, good job we already had some in the drawer I forgot about!)
  3. Well obviously +1
  4. Did you not drive the Cayman S before buying then? I drove a boggo Cayman on track and found it very similar to the 370z handling and performance wise, and drove the Cayman S on the road and didnt really find it any different to the non-S, certainly not enough to justify the premium for it. For around the same price as a few year old Cayman S, the 370 just won it for me as I could get one brand new. I wasnt wholey convinced I'd made the right decision though until it had the new exhaust and UpRev, then once broken in it feels great
  5. Hmm, tempting, but do I have to buy Amanda one too? Think I'll wait for the reviews, but 100EUR for a dropper seatpost seems good money spent! http://www.bike-discount.de/shop/m730/k ... html?lg=en
  6. With MPG like that, I dont think it even has time to drop from fast idle
  7. Out the factory, the 370z isnt enough, but add in an exhaust and a remap and its head and shoulders above the 350z. Try a 370z out for a few days and get back into a 350z and the interior feels very very dated. I personally didnt see the point in paying the extra £15k over a 370z I needed to spend to get a new Cayman S, so went for the 370z. Its all down to personal taste though.
  8. Dont worry, the spambot will be around shortly to do a tidy up, then its bye bye post counts
  9. Just a very shiney grey
  10. They are actually 40th Anniversary editions, but NMGB in their infinate wisdom decided to call them Black Editions over here So they are both the same spec just different colours
  11. This or go buy a 370z that is newer - WIN! You dont need anyone to talk to when you have the glorious V6 sound through the back roads
  12. Cracking shot Or perhaps they are airing/drying off?
  13. Unfortunately its something we cant control as its all in the back end. It looks like some database funnies are going on and this causes the software that drives the forum to go slightly mad. We'll hopefully have it sorted soon so the problem will go away
  14. Probably the opposite actually, which is a very good thing for me. Whatever can be done to slow Andrew down cant be bad in my books!
  15. We shall look into using that exact wording Dave
  16. Can definately see quite a differece there matey. Even by eye you can see the forks are further forward and slacker angle. Now go ride it and see if it makes a difference
  17. Crank it up to 1.5 - gets you more gnar points Went out for a quick ride around the newly reappointed QECP red run today. They've done a great job. Only problem is Amanda's front brake was jammed on most of the way round Think the seals have gone in the level assembly. Will need to get them stripped down and have a look. Merlin still have 50% off a lot of Avids, so may get a new set depending on how much her current ones will be to service.
  18. Chris`I

    Rolling Road Day?

    I'm happy to goto Abbey, my comment about rollers was tongue in cheek 1. Clown [first dyno, standard 350Z HR with blowing exhaust ] 2. Chris 'I (308@hub) 3. The Bounty Bar Kid 4. 4RE Leather 5. John tarantula (AFR printout) 6. Greddy-Matt 7. Bry (301@fly) 8. Will370z
  19. Chris`I

    Rolling Road Day?

    First mistake of dyno day - expect to hit a certain number I got 308HP on the Abbey dyno last time, and being that this is a car club, I expect at least 10HP more for no reason and if Mark doesnt get it
  20. Chris`I

    Rolling Road Day?

    Quite fancied getting mine on a roller dyno to get some nice high numbers
  21. Chris`I

    Jaguar XK120

    Thats no way to talk about Helens dress
  22. Chris`I

    Jaguar XK120

    Looks like 2 people stood in the way - typical Congrats again bud - looks like you had a cracking day
  23. Abbey have Consult 3
  24. Never said I would leave my door unlocked, but if I did forget and they did take their chance, I think I should get my chance at them too
×
×
  • Create New...