Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. To be fair, the car doesnt exactly know its on a ferry does it Thats what the deactivation button is for Movement on a slope could be good call though, I wouldnt imagine Nissan are nice enough to have a self levelling tilt sensor, so it probably is even more sensative on a slope.
  2. Check out the guides section for how to do speed activated door lock and IGN off door unlock. Not sure if you've tried them before but they worked on my car Linky - 370 Guides Section Delear should simply hook it up to Consult and activate it from there.
  3. Didnt the orignal manual say to remove the stud? I'm sure my 53 plate Zed had a small spanner with it. Was a few years ago now, might be losing it
  4. Make sure you keep it to the track too. We've had far too many people stick it in a hedge/kerb/ditch/tree (delete as appropriate) who thought they could handle the car. Not saying you cant, but not on the roads please
  5. (although I cant find the original thread - so can let you off!) There was a vid in the original thread IIRC EDIT: Google FTW! >>> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=47199
  6. This Utter madness and a shame that the 350z doesnt have as many fans as it would have kept residuals much higher
  7. Thats a rather big brush of tar you are wielding there Dave - I'm sure there are some out there that do No one I know of has tried a Stillen Gen3 on a 350z over here yet, bet that would make gains as they mess with the MAF housing diameter to confuse the fueling to compensate so the ECU cant dial it back as easy.
  8. No problem - just put gold plating in like Mclaren do - job done (just the new 25 year mortgage to pay off for it) Colin that would be adding weight now wouldn't it Erm - not really matey, I cant imagine it being very thick
  9. This you nutcase You do realise you can OD on flu remedies Jay? I think you may have had too much
  10. I take back any moaning I did about the 350z rear strut. Its gone in the 370z, but only because it goes under the floor in the 370z. This is even worse IMO as the floor is now higher, reducing boot space. Would take back the strut any day. I could at least fit our travel bags under it in the 350z. In the 370z we cant fill them or they foul the boot lid
  11. HFC's should be fine for MOT. No one has tested yet as no ones car is old enough to require MOT yet You should see some nice gains with exhaust, HFCs, filter and remap. I havent done HFC's yet and reckon I've gained about 30WHP from intakes, exhaust and remap Its worth getting a better exhaust just for the sound alone
  12. Nail. Head. Hit
  13. Only saw the second half of it, but it did look cool. Did they do any hacks for the field of view? It looked quite wide but would have been cool if they had gotten 360degree all round
  14. I think the spare wheel and associated Polystyrene actually take up more space than you have in the boot itself
  15. Looking forward to seeing it match
  16. Yup - Riks car - I'd stay well clear. Theres a reason he doesnt trade on here any more
  17. Bet that eats tyres Iain
  18. Do you fit the bathroom too Darren? If so we might have a job you for in a few months
  19. Was covered recently if you do a search. I think it was quoted as engine, aux bits, gearbox, flywheel and loom. Might have been more though. Not an easy or cheap job by any means. Abbey M/S, ZMANALEX and R35LEE will all be able to help you out Has your engine gone pop?
  20. There is a good chance that if they messed up the jig, the new version could end up fitting better than the one they copied
  21. Japspeed are genuine fakes
  22. Short answer is yes - depending on what actual engine you mean. Will require a fair amount of work if you want to run an HR engine though.
  23. I could well see that happening. Nissan presumably assumed that people wont do trips over 10k and perhaps the logic cant cope with 10k+ milage in a trip. Try resetting it and see if that cures it I guess Also make sure the display is working right and not lost the left hand digit. Maybe check the clock to make sure it shows all the numbers of the display?
  24. Definately dont watch the clips if you are sensitive in anyway, its not good viewing, and avoid the article from the Daily Mail they show some shocking images - very inconsiderate from them Really feel for his family and Valentino as they were like brothers. I feel that this may put Valenino and Colin Edwards into retirement.
  25. RIP Marco
×
×
  • Create New...