Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. There's a reason there's no 'PM Uncle Sam' smilie
  2. Really? Sounds raspy as hell to me, but not even in the semi ok e46 M3 way. +1 Sounds even worse than stock.....
  3. Great car, good luck
  4. Awesome Now sell it to me
  5. Are these 18 inch rims? The concave rears seem to be the norm with these it seems...
  6. Man Utd will be lucky to see more than 35% of posession. Barca will win 3-0, two from Messi. Save your money lads, watch it at home
  7. Look's like Stu's old car?
  8. The price. If the car is good, this is the only reason it won't have sold
  9. This is just insane......never heard anything like it........
  10. Yeah he mentioned that one to me but i dont think his friend is selling it at the mo. And it is one of the rare Rosso reds - (same as AK350Z has) Rosso was a MY07 colour
  11. One for Beavis
  12. How old was your last car? I think this was a problem 20 years ago, but not with todays modern paints......
  13. £10.5k for a MY03 jdm????? There are UK GT's out there for £8k or so now.............. its not an 03 its an 05, but must admit with it being a JDM i'm not sure. if it was a UK 05 i'd say about 10k but then taking the mods in to account, a rough guess would be 10.5k for that zed. thats possibly what i'd ask, but i doubt you'd get that for it. I never said it's an 03, I said it's a MY03 If it was a UK GT I'd say about £9-£9.5k, but for an automatic JDM without the GT mod cons your looking at around £1500 less imo
  14. Just make sure the car has the GT and the RAYS and you'll be fine
  15. Ian, the fact that you haven't bought it already speaks volumes. When I bought both of my Zed's and my Gallardo, I nearly passed out when I saw them. My heart beat was racing, sweaty palms, voice wavering, legs felt weak and I couldn't hear anything the saleman was saying to me. I had to have them, at almost any cost. It's emotions like those that developed into a complete obsession with all three cars. From what your saying, you don't feel like that about this car, which means it'll be up for sale before the end of the year once you've realised your mistake. If the car doesn't grab you from the off, it's not for you. Save your hard earned for The One
  16. I've got an Alfa too
  17. Cheers bud.......... It has taken me a while to find the right balance of the two colours. I was tempted to go with a gloss black bonnet but just think it may be overkill Good decision
  18. Ian is selling his car, and it's near to you
  19. £10.5k for a MY03 jdm????? There are UK GT's out there for £8k or so now..............
  20. Well...........i'm giving the guy a (one) break
  21. Those seats look baggy....
×
×
  • Create New...