Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. That wing is
  2. Bye bye residuals.............................
  3. Fugly imo
  4. Alfa 8C one of the slowest cars on the track
  5. There are zed's priced at not much more than one of these kits
  6. Congrats. This is an example that any car priced right will sell as there are buyers out there still. People struggling to sell their care are over pricing their motor, which is their prerogative of course.
  7. Don't forget that that 350z time was in MY03 import, you'd expect a 313 to close that gap a bit. Also, the list is not up-to-date as the new MY11 GTR was quicker than the time listed I think.
  8. Sarnie

    Non GT

    How much did all that cost?
  9. I didn't even measure the garage before I bought it
  10. The social aspect is oh so familiar. When I had the G, it's reputation proceeded it. Most people that you were introduced to would already have heard about what you drive. Some would ask you about it pretending not to know, waiting to gauge whether you were gonna be a smug arsehole about it. But when you answer the question 'What do you drive?' its almost impossible to say the words Lamborghini, Gallardo or Lambo humbly! It just doesn't work! The thing that used to annoy me was that as soon as the car was brought up, people seemed to think it was then ok to ask me: How much did that cost? Where did you get it? How did you afford it? What do you do for a job? How much do you earn? A lot of people I knew would introduce me to people as 'The guy with the Lambo', which can be a bit wearing. Even three years on, people still want to talk about it! I can hardly go a week, even now, without someone bring it up, usually with tales such as seeing it on the road somewhere, seeing me at the petrol station, over taking them etc etc. Someone from football even showed me a pic on their phone of it parked up outside my office, THREE YEARS AGO!! It's hard to comprehend, but the car became a local celebrity in it's ownright! Definitely not a car for shrinking violets. Good job I'm not
  11. Ain't that the truth! It seems only a few years ago when list prices for Gallardo's & 430's was £140k - £150k or so. Now your looking at £300k for an Aventador and circa £250k for a 458 Spider. Don't they know there's a recession on!!!
  12. Thinking about it, where does this leave the 458 coupe? Almost in no man's land really........surely only the complete Berlinetta hardcore will go for that now? I'm sure the coupe will still be lighter and therefore marginally quicker but I'm sure that will be negligible.......
  13. 4 Previous owners in 7 years??? Nothing wrong with that.............
  14. This is the first car that has really turned my head since the Gallardo Time to start saving PS: It looks terrible in 'Re-sale Red'............... Bianco or Giallo for me
  15. Your description still says £10,495....................
  16. Sarnie

    Non GT

    When's the wedding?
  17. Looks a serious bit of kit
  18. Jamie, Have you had much interest/viewings?
  19. Bargain, shouldn't hang around
  20. Is this still going on? Really??
×
×
  • Create New...