Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. All I want is my initials RJT, and preferably just 1 or 2 digits either pre or post the initials.
  2. I said scare because the police don't look favourable on assault on a minor.
  3. Fair do's,
  4. If they took the money out of football it might actually become a decent game again. All I see is greedy idiots, players in the papers for the wrong reasons. And an English squad that's as useful as a used tampon.
  5. that's because FI kills exhaust noise Turbos kill noise Superchargers don't Do SC not have the same impact, or is exhaust noise killed because the turos recycle the gases after the manifold?
  6. Italy 9 Wales 26
  7. The zed is actually quiet a forgiving car to drive, as red cars go its a pretty safe option and a great car to learn in. Usually very forgiving in the breakaway. Compare it to some other red cars which can be very twitchy and snatch on the limit. With the zed the drivers talents normal fail before the cars talents.
  8. that's because FI kills exhaust noise
  9. Wales England and Ireland will win
  10. Catch them at it and scare the crap out of them,
  11. I once fell asleep in a pub car park in my car after work waiting to play a pool tournament. (don't ask) any way I woke at about 6pm to go into the pub, just at that exact time were 4 kids who'd dropped there bikes and were having a go at graffiti on the side of the pub wall. I watched for a minute or 2 with interest, then very quietly snuck out of the car kept up behind them and shouted "WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!!" I have never laughed so hard in my life, these 4 little lads nearly sh1t themselves. They ran off leaving there bikes I then proceeded to wheel them in the pub, told the land lady who's a friend, and I waited outside for them to come back for their bikes. And like lambs to the slaughter they came back, very sheepishly asked what I did with their bikes. And I told them very politely if they wanted them back they would have to go in and apologies to the landlady. And watching that was just as funny as watching them pap themselves in the car park
  12. looking very tidy
  13. if your changing them i'd be tempted to poly bush the whole car.
  14. An Dennnnnnnnnnn!
  15. Just waiting to hear back from fraktion; if he's not interested its all yours kris
  16. hexis do 2 matt military green, one by the metre and one by the roll, by the metre hx30 is £35 per metre hx20 is by the roll of 30 metres and is £530. both ex postage of £11. hx30 is there best stuff, lasts the longest, best finish and colour fastners etc. hx20 is their other film. its half the price but only available by the roll. http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78203
  17. what's the estimate for new xbox launch
  18. BBK where did you get yours from, that wasn't a bad price
  19. i prefer hexis over 3m having used both, hence why I supply hexis now and don't touch the 3m stuff. the last guy I supplied to who wrapped his own car started with 15 metres, but in the end I think he got through 25 metres or close too as he re did panels, and learned from mistakes as he went.
  20. rtbiscuit

    Workmeisters

    +1
  21. my wife had this a while back, from memory we used my work email as her alternative address, it emailed the log in to there and got in that way. if that doesn't work, have you googled your problem? I know that sounds silly but I found several solutions on there.
  22. you're on to my plan already, I've bunged stuff on ebay as well, and been doing some extra cutting of vinyl for people. also got some new carbon dip parts being finished off for sale as well.
  23. all yours if you want it, just send me a pm
  24. I just went and registered for a timed DVLA auction, found one for £130 thought what the hell I'll register for a bid, but with all the additional fee's etc it came in at £330. at that point I cancelled out.
  25. see i'm 60 miles from lodon, you may find s more favourable quote in blackpool for psint. you're still looking at well over £1k for vinyl as well, anywhere between £1200 and upwards depending on vinyl used.
×
×
  • Create New...