Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Say you paid £20k all in for a R35, 50k on the clock (km) would that be so bad. How many people drive import Zeds, I'd buy an important without any haste. Wouldn't the R35 be restricted by the ECU over any given speed like the 350 was?
  2. Convert the yen and it does provide a very attractive price. I don't know anything about importing but would expect charges of course on top. But still interesting prices. http://www.j-spec.com.au/auction/2007-NISSAN-GT-R-6950391.html 2mil yen!!
  3. Superb!!!! She's looking Fantastic!!
  4. A worthy chap
  5. Is it finished yet? It's only 5:30pm here so there's plenty of time for more updates
  6. Dito this. I said to you a number of times I loved your car a year ago. Thing is though Bob, you've made good ground on the engine bay, and you're constantly keeping current with changes. You'll never please everyone, so do what you need to do and not follow the crowd. Although I'm not a fan of the headlights or that terrible spoiler at the back. But that's just my opinion, oh and possibly the rims.
  7. You need to flatten both front ports, the one I have was DIY and delivered the same results as the original, but MUST be used with a spacer also. This must be performed on a pre-Revup lower intake and not on the revup intake as the benefit comes from the shorter ports.
  8. Happy Birthday chaps
  9. Exceeded : 350z - oh wow!! Exceeded : Ford focus (x reg) had this for 9 years far better than I expected hence I had it 9 years and 155k miles. Cost per miles EPIC! Exceeded : Vauxhall Insignia - actually it's not a bad car at all apart from its not exactly a looker. Disappointed : VW Passat - Pile of junk, auto this, auto that, drives like a boat and under powered. Was glad to see the end of that. Exceeded : Nissan Juke - actually feels like a big Zed, all the same creature comforts and sport mode is fun
  10. I couldn't tell ya to be honest, but my feeling is very strong double sided tape.
  11. No bolts purely stick on.
  12. GTFO! Edit
  13. Life is a very tough world, I've lost both parents in the space of 3 years, now dealing with their aftermath, moving house, work stress, life stress, family stress. In fact I'm actually still working (all be it in the hotel and have a five minute wine break), and I can't understand how I keep going! I went to the doctors recently, had my blood taken and blood pressure, turns out I'm actually OK, much to my surprise. Something I actually learnt myself, no prompting, and to be fair it's common sense. If you want something to change, you need to make it happen. The mind is a powerful computer that can play many mind games, from happiness to depression. If I feel down, I do something that makes me happy, and believe it or not just having a chat with a mate and having a laugh makes for a wonderful sedative to pain. There's no harm in seeing a doc, that's what they're there for. Chat, discuss, explain how you feel. They will survey the best option/outcome of helping you along. Work wise you need to stay motivated and say "I will find a suitable job". As soon as you start doubting yourself, and with how you feel, you'll end up being and feeling negative. And don't feel worried about posting your feelings on here. I did the same regarding my parents in April, and it really did help. This isn't FaceBook, it's dedicated forum folk here to help, whether that be a mechanical lending hand, advice on parts, or just discussing life in general. Don't worry you'll make it through the hard times....... be positive and try and find the opportunity to have a giggle and smile.
  14. They are the majority of motorway miles to be honest. I just use the accelerator on the motorway Although I live in the country and 45 minutes are consumed hitting the twisties, so I'm not shy to pull up some tarmac on the corners for braking. I know they're at their end of their life as I've noticed a loss in performance. I've also noticed they like to rust a little more than usual when the rain falls, or after a rainy drive home. For sure there'd be uneven wear on the disk and pads to showing a sticky. Best thing to do is jack the car up and spin the wheel. You'll know if you have a sticky then.
  15. I run the DBA's I think it's the 4000 with DS2500 pads. I've done probably 30-40k miles on them and the grooves are just about still there, getting to the end of their life though me thinks.
  16. Engine, Gearbox, Prop and Diff are all being replaced. The LS3 comes with the t56 but the Sikky kit (USA) marrys everyhting up to be fitted to a Zed. Not cheap but does the trick. Thanks BTW
  17. Come on ADMIN name change in order.....
  18. Happy Birthday to the man that knows when everyone's birthday is I personally think admin need to supply him with an official name Have a great day Borthday Man
  19. I know the feeling oh so well......
  20. Russ, @*!# man that's terrible news, no driving for a year! On a serious note at least its not serious and you can receive medication. It just makes you realise how very fragile we really are as humans. Fingers crossed for you that you'll get the all clear in a year.
  21. I've got brand new ones for sale if anyone is interested seeing that there's a race on for a Wasso spacer
  22. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  23. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  24. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  25. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...