Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Update with prices for the Ring for 2011. ◦1 lap: € 24,00 ◦4 laps: € 89,00, incl. € 10,00 food/drinks voucher for the Eifeldorf Grüne Hölle*, 1 ring°werk ticket ◦15 laps: € 310,00, incl. € 20,00 food/drinks voucher for the Eifeldorf Grüne Hölle*, 1 ring°werk ticket ◦25 laps: € 470,00, incl. € 30,00 food/drinks voucher for the Eifeldorf Grüne Hölle*, 1 ring°werk ticket They have only announced dates up to the end of March so far - so I'll keep looking until they publish the April dates.
  2. Odd for sure
  3. Not sure if such a thread exists, couldn't find one so created one anyway. Whilst in Austria I have found the following sign which was marked by a lift entrance. I guess Farting is not approved in their lifts
  4. I liked those Cragus although with the blue tint. I've now decided on the SA-67R blue inner trim in black chrome. Been quoted $2,988 before customs. I'm trying to source a direct link with Japan to have them imported, rather than bringing them in from the USA, which I hope will be cheaper? If I can't get a better price fancy sharing the shipping costs although not looking to puchase until March/April.
  5. Did someone mention a drink! Me +1 is always up for a bev. Wales should good this May with the list already nominated.
  6. To be honest the price is still good, compare it to a UK track and the price for an afternoon. 12 miles at the Ring at whatever price can't be beaten!
  7. How about Weds? The wheels I want I cannot find in the uk. PM me if there's something you can do. And.... Congrats on the business ventures GOOD LUCK!
  8. You can imagine my smiley face with all my bolt-ons. Best recent mod was the lower plenum to compliment my plenum spacer. It has made an impact on mpg although the sound is better, and the torque difference is amazing. Not yet dyno'd with the NOS and I don't have the recent charts without the NOS to hand although I'm expecting 330bhp to the hubs.
  9. I'll have mine removed form the car end of April beginning of May if you don't get a result?
  10. Nice one, at least you're happy and the Mrs too. What's going on with the messy garage
  11. Is Middlesex a county of London? NO!
  12. Off to Austria and seeing parents at the same time as they moved to Hungary 4 years ago and it's a short 4 hour drive for them. It's my dads 70th birthday so he's said it's his last skiing trip. Always safe matey only 3 hospital visits in 22 years of skiing. Don't worry about the postage mate it's no problem at all. And you're right this place is the double dogs. Like last year in Wales when I was looking for NOS. not that I got any but 4 people were hunting down NOS for me to get e refill. Like I say when I'm back from hols I'll msg ya for your address to send the springs. Although if you end up getting a sooner response from Dave let me know. Otherwise these springs are yours
  13. I might have those in my special "remove heavy objects from the car" cabinet. I can't do anything at the mo as I'm at the Hilton in Stansted having a few beers before my skiing holiday tomorrow. But when I get back you can have them for keeps (if it works of course) in trade for a few beers in Wales?
  14. The end result will be unveiled in Wales in May. New wheels, skirts, bumpers and suspension. I just hope I get the look I'm after!
  15. I've put 3 applications on in six months and it works superb!!
  16. It's a very true statement the wiper and motor a pretty heavy for what they are. All you need is rainX on the rear window and you don't need a rear wiper
  17. Bose plays a large part of the process. I had to purchase an additional bluetooth unit to go with my new headunit. In hindsight I should have got a unit with Bluetooth built in.
  18. you would get the toureg to get upto at least 70 with the amount of torque they have. Funny though.
  19. As I say, PM the guys listed - they may have access to a Roadster spoiler?
  20. Don't hold me to this but the coupe spoiler does not fit the roadster as the boot contour is slightly different. I've always wanted to do this......... :pmr35lee:
  21. Classic, although with more +1's coming this time you may require more than ear defenders this time Beavis. To be safe get that way you won't hear a thing
  22. Probably as I'm getting stressed before I leave for hols.... you know that feeling when you have to get everything done in such a short amount of time!!
  23. Okay then it must be Ian who's got the carbon engine covers. If not I'm going mad
  24. If you can't lift the boot with one hand you need your gas struts re-juiced!
  25. Yes it is very heavy.... it's 3 times the weight, if not more of my carbon (with glass). I'd say the glass is a 3rd of the weight of the boot. The carbon boot itself with no glass is featherweight....
×
×
  • Create New...