Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Ferrodo 2500 I use and find them very good. Almost as good as performance friction pads.
  2. Wasso

    factory sat-nav

    Ha ha "Pardon" "Pardon" "Pardon" "Pardon" "Pardon" I used to love her too till I ripped her throat out for saying "Pardon" then chose a different system!
  3. Can I have my engine cover back cos I like that a LOT!! Seriously though a massive transformation nice work!!
  4. That's not as bad as I thought. Ah but then race cats on top Yup that's true, maybe I chose to forget the price of that too
  5. True, I try to forget the price being so painful but think it was in the £400 region just for the XYZ.
  6. My Japspeed decats and motordyne XYZ pipe
  7. I had a second pair of hands to keep things lined up correctly. At least you've had a go and finished the job
  8. Hmmmm sounds like alignment issue, take it off again or try adjusting?
  9. Take the tube from the bottom of the washer of and prop the tube upright or all the fluids come gushing out!
  10. The bolts will be located in line with where the bumper meets the wing inside the wheel arch. I found it easier to jack each side of the car up to allow more room. Not sure if any of these pics will help? viewtopic.php?f=26&t=47792&start=0
  11. Wasso

    Engine Cover

    Aha glad it arrived safely. Can't wait to see your modifying pics! The cover was one of the first things to come off the car, so it was technically only 2 years old. Still gave it a clean and wrapped in copious amounts of bubble wrap. Thanks to Jayne also for taking it to the post office
  12. No way I'm away for the weekend and the host at club just asked for the audience opinions. 90% aren't interested. A shame our country has fallen this low, with the lack of respect for our monachy! For me I'd rather be watching people playing dominoes!
  13. (just got your msg) I'm back Monday, could slide over when I get back Monday afternoon, and I'll give you a hand with the video and sort bulbs etc
  14. I've not played mine much lately and not too fussed. They don't hold your 3 digit security code neither do they have your card expiry date. It would be hard for the data to be used, although not dismissing fraud may occur? I'm sure Sony will screw things up and lose my trophies or something!
  15. Looks like you had a good time. Not too sure about taking a pic just shy of 160mph. Naughty Ring pics are superb!
  16. I have to say that is awesome!! Keep up the good work, next you'll be piloting your own spaceship built by your good hands to Saturn!! If I hadn't already shipped in my gauges from America I'd have snapped your hand off for this!! A great bit of Tech!
  17. Just been on his site!!
  18. I don't think I was on, but my phone might keep me logged in? But yeah good to see a new record has been set!
  19. Okay - remove brake calliper from the rear, then simply (with rubber mallet) hit the rotar from the rear to disslodge. There should be no other bolts or anything of the kind holding the rotar in place. It may just come off without too much fuss, although there are claims the rotar may become rusted in place? So technically the same as the front rotars!
  20. Oooh heck not done rear disk. Let me search!
  21. I've got the rear spats un-primed!
  22. If you are just replacing pads it's the same process.
  23. Cheers Chris and thanks for the update
  24. The ones I purchased from the Gadget show last year, basically turn on and off by any given IR signal. For instance I could have 3 of these in the room all within the same line of fire. I can dictate the control of these by 3 different signals, or by 1 same signal. I have setup my Logitech to send a random signal which the plug socket learns. I would have thought all plug/switch sockets are the same? Or at least have a learn facility so that you don't have to use the remote control provided with the socket?? They can also be used for 4 way extension leads for instance. So you could turn off a number of items with one button?
×
×
  • Create New...