Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. And in the midlands
  2. Wasso

    hfc's

    Thinking about it Abbey may do them?
  3. If there were 200 of those Jokes you'll still need to get your coat!
  4. Get your coat....
  5. Maybe I was just pooping it at that speed and felt unsafe? It didn't help hitting the bumps to be fair which probably why it felt unsettled
  6. Good man - don't want to lose a fellow Azure
  7. CHANGE IT! After witnessing a car leave the outside lane into the hard shoulder at a 90 degree angle and smack right into the barrier at 70+. It wasn't pretty and could have taken out a number of cars in it's path to the hard shoulder barrier! (Heading from Port Solent to Maidstone) I wouldn't want to drive round on a tyre which could pop at any moment. It's for your own safety mate. A costly replacement but life is priceless.
  8. hahahaha only you!! Theres something freaky about how fast your car is haha I chickened out at 162 on the Autobhan in Germany - never been that fast before and didn't like the lightness of the steering and the bumps which put me right off. I'll have another go on a smoother road for sure.
  9. Wasso

    hfc's

    It's been a long time Greekman, a whole year, when are you going to meet up with us motly crew?
  10. Because Husky is never happy with a standard car, he has to rip everything apart to see how it works, what's inside and if he can make it better with LED's. Must say, very boring contents to an exhaust!
  11. Wasso

    hfc's

    viewtopic.php?f=166&t=49271 You'll pass MOT requirements
  12. Can you imagine the fun when you challenge your 4x4 mates to a bit of off road action
  13. Why waste money on insurance just to have a nice car. Get something which suits your age and experience. But don't drive illegally as us legitimate folk end up paying through the nose for your illegal antics.
  14. Has loads of poke but may not be practical?
  15. I hear an echo echo echo echo By the time I'd written my post and submitted (whilst playing mw3) you'd beaten me to it!
  16. I wouldn't be announcing illegal acts on an open forum along with Insurance companies who frequent here. I personally wouldn't want to be hit by an uninsured driver. If you can't afford the insurance then get something cheaper. Showing off to your mates that you have a 350z but actually not insured isn't clever.
  17. You need to speak to Wasso. He did about 150 miles on a quarter tank That is true. Quarter of a tank no word of a lie and ended up just shy of 200 miles. That was 35 miles into the - - - - readout. I was rather pleased
  18. The Zed has addictive obsessions to want to MODIFY. (Fact)
  19. Just finished watching and thoroughly enjoyed. The MINI won this time because the road surface wasn't deep with snow and ice unlike last time with the evo. She is HOT that's for sure. The Jag section was fantastic and lived the new version. Sometimes I wish they left history as it was, the GT40, Mini and the Stratos as Biscuit mentioned. But the Jag looked fantastic, is it worth £500k doubtful and it will never tell the story of it's predecessors. Still if I had that sort of cash I'd still buy one as it just looked stunning, sounded mental too Beemer was great but it's still a 1 series. Just looked boring, still the lotus and Porsche looked the better car IMO.
  20. It's a bit of a bargain to be fair, all inclusive but reviews are good, not expecting the Ritz though. Went to Tunisia 17 years ago and didn't like it. But free drinks for a week, paid for by our generous uncle I just can't refuse.
  21. I'm gonna have to cancel this as we've recently booked a late deal holiday to Tunisia. Next time though
  22. not a hope in hell would that embarrass you! However, did you see wasso doing his hair with hairspray by viewing his reflection in the car window! Was really funny! You try making yourself respectable after sleeping rough in a tent! Does wonders for your image. We were the unlucky ones to have no running water in the toilets and freezing cold showers. Had to try and make myself decent you know
  23. Nice one Will starting to get a collection of mods now. Do I recall somebody saying they were happy with the car stock just a nice chargespeed rear and something for the front and rear
  24. Aye top draw and a great idea to set the categories. Lobed the older Zeds, a shame there wasn't more.
  25. Dont tell Wasso that! Grrrr £10 and there's me slipping £20 to come nowhere!! You deserved it Graham considering you did a lot of the work yourself. I chose to pay people and yet that didn't work. So for the next best of show it will be time to up the Anti a couple of notches.
×
×
  • Create New...