Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Any more news on mods being added.... still have a load to add Insurance also requires Adrian Flux adding.
  2. You're insane! Brave and must have deep pockets. Why not throw a bit of NOS and water meth into the equation, just like Tony420z FTW! Good luck
  3. HA HA HA ... Yeah, you WOULD say that I'm afraid I can't recommend one, as I only purchased a 2nd hand one from Muddy off the forum, so I have not real experience to quote a good model. ICE is long gone for me, some 17 years ago was my last ICE install. Tech has changed a lot, and so has the price. You wouldn't be looking at £1,000 for a head unit back in the old days.
  4. Cool!
  5. Yeah go for it Slim AVIC-F30BT Personally a bit overkill for a Zed. Nice though....
  6. Don't let your Mrs catch you looking at knockers! If you have access to open farm land why not have a chat with some companies who have off road buggies? See if they'll come down for the day to mess up the grass. Setup various tracks with various vehicles? If there's a hill nearby maybe some Zorbing as well?
  7. The garage has caused me recent stress. The cost of goods has been reasonable, it's the silly items like the cost for fitting spark plugs and a plenum spacer. I'm no mechanic but you can have both done in an hour. I'll say no more
  8. Just waiting for Chris to pull his fingers out, have the not so popular mods to add. Tell ya what I was looking through some of my bills from a year ago as a Zed noob and the charges are shocking for install work. I may have to divulge if asked.
  9. Done a restart and is now working fine Back to your work stations lads Strange how I could add but not amend? Maybe some sort of error maybe?
  10. Bizarre I'll try a switch off and back on?
  11. Tried a number of amendments in various divisions of the mods and all are hangin but the forum is working fine. More than happy to pend another check in the morning to see if it free's up. Odd that Sam gets in no problem?
  12. Yup see the icons as per the below pic. I've tried again and as you can see from the progress bar it's just hanging.
  13. Since the withdrawal of Advanced me I thought maybe my garage links may have been affected. So I went into the Denso plugs and server failed to respond. I could add but not amend?
  14. Garage Issues: I can add modifications with no lag I can't amend any modifications as server fails to respond Strangely the rest of the forum is working fine?
  15. It was in their area which has been removed. I'll see if I can get the build thread back EDIT: Actually as it was started by AdvanceME, I'll have to check with the others as it might still be deemed as advertising Hi can i take over the build thread so i can keep the thread going ? Yay for Tony
  16. And we have to share the public highways with these people I wonder if you get this sort of inteligence in places such as Germany?
  17. I guess for the moment Under strut boot lighting Clear headlight strips Custom dials Aux in hack How could I forget my under strut boot lighting
  18. They bloody did do one, I've got it They must have discontinued it then, just been on their website and there's none available. You have something very limited edition then. I stand corrected. So Chris.... you'll need to add the two versions of the GT Spec strut brace then. Carbon and Alu.
  19. Given my mild OCD, I prefer to have to add them and have the control than it be a free for all. Shouldnt take long to get 80-90% of peoples mods in there. I dont expect we'll ever have everything, it will only contain the more major and popular ones. Mild OCD Any chance you could amend the quoted "GT Spec Carbon Strut Brace".... Made out of Aircraft Aluminium, they never did a carbon version! (Oh and it's not actually showing in the garage - for whatever reason?) Keep at it Chris doing a fantastic job, wait till the Dawg comes along with his "bespoke" listing
  20. I knew there was something else..... Eibach Wheel Spacers 25mm MW Tech Wheel Spacers 20mm Edit - please add..... Genuine Nissan Z tyre valve caps THAT WAS IT! Well done Introspect - HEL braided lines.... and Motul brake fluid. I knew there was still more items. I think I may be done now.
  21. Yeah, I thought that... I have no need for it to all go back on for a while. No problem running the car if I HAVE to with it all off. Will just have to use ear plugs I have an MOT due next month, presuming I am fine to take it as it, because it is just exposed trim, nothing they can pull me up for in the MOT is it? I drove from Birmingham to Surrey without the central arm rest console section once. A tad messy and uncomfortable!!
  22. I knew there was something else..... Eibach Wheel Spacers 25mm MW Tech Wheel Spacers 20mm Edit - please add..... Genuine Nissan Z tyre valve caps
  23. I was only joking Chris, no need to bother Good man for the latest update.
  24. Try being behind your car with the valve open, I'm still deaf in my right ear. Something I'm sure Bennett would be interested in
×
×
  • Create New...