Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. When my car was snapped by the unfriendly camera it was 9:30pm. They must watch you going round and strangely as it was the last camera bet they thought "best get him". Like I say there were no warning speeds on any of the gantries. Let's just say I learnt my lesson.
  2. Have a look the two pics properties Well spotted Colin. I never noticed the difference using the forum 99% on my phone, but at work bored having a gander and noticed the difference.
  3. Husky, I think I've just noticed, have you touched this picture up a bit? Looks better?
  4. Ouch £££££
  5. +1 (Not sure Insurance will deal with it, small claims I guess).
  6. It's a joke a god damn joke I tell you..... Our roads are cack!! Rant over as I'm bound to burst a blood vessel again!!!!!
  7. Selling my Zed will be THE most traumatic event in my life and I shy away from the day. Maybe that day will never come. I love my zed, she IS my other woman! I was on holiday last month fir a week. 3 days in I was missing her, she doesn't purr or growl when I'm not around. 2 days left on my holiday when everyone is dreading coming home, me on the other hand can't wait. I got back cleaned her the same day and took her fir a spin. I don't think I'll get that feeling with ANY other car!
  8. Last year the car was sort of oem apart from exhaust and NOS. this year I have the Eibach spring, hel lines, motul fluid, DBA discs and ferodo pads. So I'm hoping I'd get under 10 mins just from better braking because last time I cooked the fluid. But the. I'd still be worried about tyre's. When I go for a full weekend at the ring next year I'll have the tyre's as well. So I'm almost there. Just need to sort the driver out then
  9. Played Gran Tourismo till my fingers bled! I think I have a better perspective not just of the route but the experience of camber and track layout. I'd hope to crack a Sabine driving the Transit van.
  10. Andlid, I'm running Falkens and they are rubbish when warmed up. The tyre wall is pants and after the amount of squeal I was getting going round corners but not even pushing it I'd rather upgrade to sp2's then we can go faster in the corners. To be fair there's a lot to learn. Previously I was braking at crests which I shouldn't have been doing as the other side was either straight or a slight bend. Then the next crest you think oh yeah that's the fast crest cancel that it's a hard left handed, on with the Brake!!!!!!!!
  11. I'm going for that stuff I believe when I next visit RT Performance for my paint correction. I'd be glad of some sort of protection my front bumper is once again a dot to dot canvas!!
  12. That's friggin awesome. Brave, out of my 4 rookie lapsninmanage 10:20. I guess in say 50 laps time I should be able to get to 10:00 Looking to stop by there 3rd/4th September. Now that I've made suspension and brake changes I'm hoping this will give me hope to be Sabine driving a transit van!! Good show on the time (still a long way for me to go)
  13. That is a sexy exhaust. I hate this forum sometimes it keeps teasing me
  14. Chris, I entered my lap time for the Ring and although it appears in my garage, it doesn't appear on the "Main Garage" table??
  15. Sarah @ Chilli I think has one?
  16. I was going to get the Ings for my Azure, but it didn't look right, not totally 100% sure about it on black, although I like it. I think the Ings suits white better. Def aggresive!!
  17. Gota say that 2nd pic is pretty good. Bit of a dab hand as they say.
  18. Its already under suspension Please use this thread to check if mods are already there >>> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52305 This lists are just slightly out of date. Still a fair few to go on Chris.... Rays – Lightened Duraluminum Wheel Nuts Seibon Carbon Boot Lid Performance Friction Brake Pads – Z Compound JVC Head Unit (KW-AVX810) JVC Bluetooth Module Rays Alloys Custom Powder Coating Anthrecite Snooper Zero One – Speed Camera Detector Carboncoops - Carbon Engine Cover MW Tech Wheel Spacers Genuine Nissan Z tyre valve caps Motul Brake Fluid
  19. Paintwork looking good husk!
  20. To note the camera on the gantry can be activated at ANY time even if the are not warning you of the advised speed limit. Quite a few years ago I was heading anti clockwise heading towards the A3 turn off. The back then last camera before open roads. I was heading at 95mph when the darn camera took a photo of me. I recorded a speed of 89mph. It turns out that whilst they are watching via their CCTV if they see someone trying to get a lap record they will turn the camera on. So be warned!
  21. My local garage doesn't fit parts supplied by owner, whether it's because of consumer rights or because they want to add their slice to the price
  22. It's technically 12 but 12.93 will do
  23. quote of the year..... +1 I changed my "gear" knob last year to the sleek style, agreed at first it was odd, but once you get used to it, the gear changes are a lot better! Here comes another quote of the year..... You'll be glad to see the back of that large knob in your hand!!
  24. Maybe it's cos I'm tired and hungover!!
  25. Sorry Exterior, not engine. Chris couldn't decide if it engine or exterior. No official'ness
×
×
  • Create New...