Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I heard recently the reason it's stamped with BOSE is because the AMP, sub and speakers are all BOSE, the head unit is Clarion as you say. So it's half and half by what I hear.
  2. The what look to be flocked a-pillars look ace! Have you retained the head unit or replaced?
  3. Wasso

    Gymkhana 4

    +1 he's flippin useless in the WRC. I'd still like to see Lobe, Hirvonen or Solberg have a go at what Block does and I'm sure they'd prove their skills over Block. It seems he's taken what he's learnt from a rally season and blended it in. Problem is his lack of rally skills show in this video. Don't get me wrong he is VERY good and the video shows it, but there's also a few mistakes.
  4. Filthy sods stop thinking about perverted matters all the time and get on with your work
  5. *tee hee* What the hell has made you lot chuckle for fook sake
  6. The messages will dissapear once the "receiver" has read them. So untill they are read, they will stay in your outbox.
  7. Green I though nah, nobody has green, but clearly there is. Looks different and interesting. Not my favourite colour but bet it looks good in the sunlight. (when we get some )
  8. Wasso

    Quickie Q

    Key identifier is the bonnet buldge and twin intakes for MY07. I have the revup 06 and 56, and yes it does use more oil, but nothing worth getting a mortgage over. If you go for the MY07 you'll get increased power.
  9. Jim - easiest and quickest option - the badge will be off in seconds!!
  10. But massively lighter than the notoriously heavy GT4 wheels which iirc are knocking on the door of 25lb Thats why they gave the GT4 20 bhp more, just to drive the extra wheel weight Interesting.... 25lb, that be a heavy wheel
  11. I wouldn't have the faintest idea where to start with wrapping. I'd probably wrap myself to the car!! Thing is, if you don't try, you don't know if you have the skillz. For £30 it sounds like a viable option to have a bash. Surely there will be a number of videos on youtube to assist? Do it Jim, Do it Jim, Do it Jim, Do it Jim, Do it Jim, Do it Jim!!!
  12. The 19" LMGT's are actually just over 20lb's a corner, so they are just 2lb heavier than the 18" Rays. When I was admiring the Zed when first launched I didn't really like the Rays and always preffered the stock alloys. It was getting close to my purchase time and all of a sudden from years of admiring the stock alloys - the Rays all of a sudden jumped out at me and said.... "We're the ones!". So erm, that was it, choice made.
  13. Just not sure I have the skillz to pay the billz... How much would it be for enough to do what I need? suppose I could take a punt and try it... Do it Jim, Do it Jim, Do it Jim, Do it Jim, Do it Jim, Do it Jim!!! You know ya wanna! (Problem is, once you wrap, you can't stop - you'll be wrapping everything that moves!)
  14. Wasso

    Perfect Z...

    Just thinking about this Americans don't require a front plate? Seems a bit pointless for the American market. But that zed is the Nutz! Love the big brake kit, makes it look dead mean! +1 on that spoiler it goes well with the chargespeed rear, despite I vowed never to drill my carbon boot I could make an exception
  15. I bloody did as well damn!!
  16. Look out Joy !!...... hes still got some blue paint left Did you not know that Graham drives a blue car, lives in a blue house, with blue furniture, white goods are blue, in fact I'm sure all his video collection maybe blue too?? No seriously that's pretty good work there Graham - wish I was a dab hand with the paint can/brush! But then again I have a little project up my sleeve for the next best of show (I'm gonna steel Shires engine)
  17. Nice one cheers Lexx these where the guys I purchased my gauges from. Might do me a discount. Cheers guys
  18. RT Performance are also Hexis authorised supplier and fit. You've all got me thinking now hmmmmm
  19. Having the mic in the middle is surprisingly handy, me and the other might share a phone call, it happens! It's also out the way of any cleaning duties. Must agree though with having passengers they weigh a ton! (compromises performance) and when you drive the car daily to all of a sudden have a passenger it really does make a difference. Especially when I've gone to the trouble of losing car weight only to put it back in
  20. I rest my case I ran my cable all the way round the A pillar over the screen behind the headlining and just left of the visor, so that a passenger can talk on the phone without struggling to reach the mic on the A pillar without shouting
  21. I'm only doing the one Ian as oil pressure is already covered. What's the price? Could you source a fix to the bung? Cheers
  22. viewtopic.php?f=165&t=50464&hilit=+wrapping Simple....
  23. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get hold of a Oil Block Adapter. Basically I want to monitor oil temps. Adam @ Z1 has this which looks quite smart and bolts on between engine and oil filter. http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=4217 Any other idea's around to save me the wait and potential cost from the US, i.e. a UK supplier! All help and assistance greatly accepted.
  24. It actually looks like the wing isn't snugging up to the light?
×
×
  • Create New...