Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I also have a Bluetooth adapter, let me make sure I can lay my hands on it first though. Let you know this evening Also are you coming out to join us on the Midlands meet
  2. I have one of these and they look
  3. I wouldn't see the need to remove the covers then. Just make sure the instructions are clear for them.
  4. I would guess they'd wrap the dial surrounds separately, so leave them on. I'm sure they are pro's at what they do, so wrapping the surrounds shouldn't be too much of an issue for them.
  5. Haha a luxury girls car with toys & drifts Colin I sat as a passenger in one a very long time ago, I wasn't impressed considering it's a Merc. Loads of skuttle shake and things rattling. But then if you intend to drift it I'm sure there's bound to be plenty of rattles there after?
  6. Have I just seen in your sig a SLK 230 for when the sun shines. What you doing with another convertible, and that really is a girls car
  7. Not sure if Blue Suits you Ian race!! Santapod now!! Actually cancel that, might blow a plug!
  8. Great vid John, surely this has to land on a coppers desk for prosecution. The women in the Mini who looked perplexed should be taken off the road along with the girl with the lack of a consiounce.
  9. Got some competition now fella with meets. Good to see ya back online
  10. Console screws to stereo, brackets Screw to stereo. Return console back into position and fix screws holding console and stereo (using bracket holes which appear top and bottom of the bracket) Maybe pioneer have things a little different but my JVC is bolted in like a safe!!
  11. You should attach to the console, mine does!
  12. Is the brace you are showing there the one which held the BOSE, or was it supplied with the unit? If the brace holes don't quite align then maybe just drill them and put washers behind. To be fair mine slotted straight in, but you didn't want me to tell you that.
  13. Jim, erm don't mean to cause any stress, but your sub box is like totally wrapped, so like your sub is kinda hidden, or shall I say wrapped?
  14. That's one ugly can of worms!!
  15. I work in West Brom and we got evacuated today from work. Let's hope they've burnt the office down and actually be constructive about it. I had a feeling WB would kick off with their attitude and lifestyle!
  16. We are actually on a car forum, so maybe some cars?
  17. Love the finish on the Audi - great work Tim. Although white car's look funky and modern, they just don't shine like a black car (I'll msg you later about the lance).
  18. nice short summize of NOS. Like it As far as I know NOS isn't volatile, it just reacts to heat and releases oxygen in abundance whilst inside the cylinders. Wiki extract: Nitrous oxide, commonly known as laughing gas or sweet air,[1] is a chemical compound with the formula N2O. It is an oxide of nitrogen. At room temperature, it is a colorless non-flammable gas, with a slightly sweet odor and taste. It is used in surgery and dentistry for its anesthetic and analgesic effects. It is known as "laughing gas" due to the euphoric effects of inhaling it, a property that has led to its recreational use as a dissociative anesthetic. It is also used as an oxidizer in rocketry and in motor racing to increase the power output of engines. At elevated temperatures, nitrous oxide is a powerful oxidizer similar to molecular oxygen.
  19. Also no name and date in pics
  20. I'd second Chris on that one and then get the mods, cos you will get roped into it at some stage.
  21. If you are technically minded and fancy the installation (which would reduce costs) why not go NOS. You can get pretty much all the same kit I purchased for £1k - this will give you more than 13bhp, I gained around 60 hub horse power. Installation depends on how and who installs it. If you were to improve NA mods, Y pipe, de-cats, replacement air filter, you would potentially gain just over 13bhp, but to achieve this you'd probably spend £1k+
  22. It will sit higher naturally with a carbon boot and no spare
  23. Brian Crower is another brand of forged bits and pieces, see Adam @ Z1 Auto trader on here but in America.
  24. Looks smart Rich, car's looking clean too, especially those alloys which needed some care after I last saw them. I think Pimp is quite apt!
  25. It's only something like the fumes in the tank. They build up and when you unscrew the cap it does as you say gasp/woosh
×
×
  • Create New...