Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. That's probably right, there's a vented piece of plastic bottom left of the steering wheel. I thought that was some sort of climate sensor? Daft place to put a mic if you ask me! May not be so difficult to tap into this then. Nearly there eh!
  2. If your looking for the oem on I'd say that could be tricky, my headunit wasn't phone ready so bought JVC Bluetooth kit which comes with standalone mic and fitted that instead of trying to fathom out which wire if any would be used for the mic?
  3. Me too, need a lottery win to provide me with endless opportunities. Might as well take the Zed round
  4. If that's not fun I don't know what is why didn't you chance taking the Zed on The backwards action occurred quite a bit, great work with all the camera angles, it was like you had your own film crew there
  5. That's like seeing an ex you were madly in love with. Painful
  6. I wax mine also, keeps them cleaner for longer. There's no harm in doing it. A mate of mine used to wax his windscreen, odd I know but did a surprisingly good job, until I introduced him to RainX. If I polish and wax the headlights they come up brand new, and stay that way too
  7. Iain10101's new owner Orange bullet = highly modified Focus ST
  8. 06 revup+ had a modification to the internals of the air intake box with a longer velocity stack. This will improve (very minimal) air flow. Your pre revup won't benefit from a lower plenum change, but the spacer will. If the 07 plate is MY07 this has twin intakes and as far as I know it's not possible withought a LOT of ££££ to swap this with your 53plate. If you are keen to spend some cash get the plenum spacer and the improved velocity stack from RTbuscuit. Pm him or search his member trader area.
  9. I heard that having more than one tip isn't the most efficient spark for a Zed. I can't recall the 'official' reason but told to remain on a single tip
  10. I guess you have a pre revup engine, ie pre 2006? If so changing the lower collector won't benefit and a plenum spacer is all you need.
  11. Hope it's ready for the BBQ as I'll want a sound check!
  12. HA HA HA ... working hard on a Friday afternoon Ian? Friday is ALWAYS curry and pint day, as well as Wendesday, and if there's any birthdays or people leaving. So there's always a reason to head to the pub, even if it's 3-4 times a week!
  13. Just saw headline news of it with no sound at the pub so thought I'd just check
  14. I hope Lexx and Mart aren't involved in this?
  15. Looking good Jim - and I see you've cut out where the sub goes in your box, you had me worried that all this proffesional work was going to come to a sad end!! Head unit is looking sweet, the sub looks wicked, crossovers like you say a tad large, but 10kg's in weight!! How heavy was the BOSE amp and Sub, don't forget to weigh them and deduct from your 10kg+ additions. I have to say I really like the look of it all, so I'd be interested to hear it. Hopefully at the Midlands meet eh? Great work
  16. +1 with Colin - don't use a percentage figure, I did and it's not accurate in the slightest. There are certain variables. Maybe Mark @ Abbey could explain in full the dynamics of ascertaining FWHP. I was told +30 from whatever hhp you achieve. But then if you look at Tony420z, if he's pull 1khhp, what would the fwhp be?? 1,030fwhp?? I'm not confident on that.
  17. give me your car! That's mighty impressive. Although the pre revup will earn better results from the same mods if applied to a Revup. I achieved 258hubh and 242tq. You add I think 30 to both figures to give fwhp, if so that only gives me 288bhp from a claimed 296bhp car but then Nissan quoted our power wrong. I've always had a thought in my mind to ditch the revup for a pre revup. Then a gain the HR gives good results. We shall see what happens in the next 12-18 months.
  18. Good work fella Agreed it doesn't turn it into a monster but once you get used to it, you'll notice the varying gains. So you like the new sound
  19. I'm guessing revup
  20. +1 on the torque
  21. Yeah will do Jim for sure. Always wanted a fish tank but cost over enjoyment the Zed wins for now.
  22. That's what I was thinking multiple fish tanks, it's just the one right? Different angles and reflections gives the impression you've got like 3 tanks Gota say that is one impressive tank. I now see the purpose of wrapping the fish tank. I thought you'd lost the plot.
  23. Yeah, they said they were going to do that, but also said that it still might not stick. I trust them as they have wrapped other things for me before (Including my fish tank... long story) so we will just see what they manage. RT Performance recently wrapped the centre dashboard area, amongst other things, pretty sure they didn't smooth down the pimples first? So.... Wrapping.... Fish TANK! Why? Tell more....
  24. Looks like Leonk has first dibs on the bluetooth... gota say that is mega cheap for the adapter!!
×
×
  • Create New...