Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I couldn't quite get the yellow to come out right hence it's yellow'ish lol Hmmmm I like the red as per those who voted red and the reasons for red. Purple would be nice, but the light blue I "think" could be the most likely choice. Red could almost be deemed as a safe colour, but then as said any other colour would make re-sale a problem. I was going to photoshop white but couldn't get that to work either
  2. This is what I was thinking, even when I get new wheels I'll retain the nuts, so it'll keep with future plans. Keep the comments and votes coming
  3. Just thought I needed them if I was dropping the car. So thts some money saved if I don't Front camber you can either by upmarket arms or SuperPro ecentric bush (I went for the bushes) The Eibach camber/toe adjustment will fix any drop issues. I believe anything over 25mm drop and you'll need the relevant adjustments to dial the camber back in. If you wanted to allow for more movement in your budget, forget the coilovers and go for Tein springs (drop around 25mm after they are bedded in) or the Eibachs which drop 30mm. For the money they are a fantastic purchase, increase cornering performance without going all out with the coilovers. I thoroughly enjoyed my Eibachs, but wanted the flexibility of increasing ride height and stiffness.
  4. I have today taken delivery of a spare set of Brembo's ready to be shipped out and spruced with a new colour and refurb. I've got a couple of favourites from my photoshop selection (Light Blue, Red, Purple - in that order), but which would you choose based on the examples below.
  5. I think you need a snout and carbon bonnet
  6. SuperPro ARB and Compression Bushes Y Pipe (Motordyne) with race cat De-cats Coilovers Sway Bars Disks and pads as recommended Braided hoses and Motul fluid Panel filters You won't need adjustable drop links unless you're tracking the car. In addition you'll struggle with your budget, that's if you were looking for a garage to fit parts as well
  7. It's an aggressive splitter but not sure the bumper is doing enough to be aggressive too. Lowering would make it look ace, but then on London roads it's just not feasible
  8. Looks great Col, not my cup of tea but still looks the part
  9. To gain POWER FI is the only way, you can pile a fortune into NA mods for low returns. I went Nitrous and enjoyed its flexibility of only using it when I wanted to. It's a lot cheaper than FI. I'm now looking for a supercharger after enjoying Nitrous but greed has taken over for continual power.
  10. You'll get a second hand oem back box maybe full system if you are very lucky, but I'd say back box alone is about £70. You'll need more cash I'm afraid.
  11. They are the copy wheels and far cheaper than Weds originals. Wheels plus shipping from Z1 is $2,800 then you have vat and customs, so in real terms you'd be looking at £2k as Ian said.
  12. Happy Birthday Sarah, and to the others too
  13. So what exactly have you got left Sarah
  14. I always knew there was a good reason for you to be here Chris....... I actually noticed the issue once I posted, and I wouldn't say it was user error as I know full well how to quote, oddly it lost the ending quote?
  15. My reply: GO *UCK YOURSELF ECONA!!! Heck!!
  16. Good man Give Val some
  17. you could have at least posted something constructive or split the fight up
  18. I could imagine cream/white seats with that look
  19. That will solve all our power issues if we drop that in a Zed. Wonder how much oil that thing needs
  20. Man oh man oh man...... This is crazy, so there's 3 Zed builds now, the poor pup you got hold of to restore has been left at the wayside. How is she going to feel now that you have 2 350's!! Great to see some serious Zed modding as always. You two should get an award.... (best make it to Wales (Colin over to you))
  21. Wasso

    What brake fluid

    Should be listed in your service manual. If you've got the odd track day in mind I'd suggest Motul - I think it's the 600, someone else can confirm.
  22. Congrats Will370z Looks real nice with the sun shining and getting the red rose tint. So erm what's the first mod £££ Can't wait to see Rosie in the flesh
  23. agreed
  24. Nicely put Dave, the XYZ and decats with race cat makes a difference, and the MREV matched with plenum spacer also provides gains.
×
×
  • Create New...