Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'll be building your car at this rate Give me a few days and I'll have a chat with pro bolt, being that I've used them for an entire bay before, see if we can work some discounts. Here comes yet another project Just got back from a car detail and now off into the garden to polish some Berks
  2. Hi Dave, I've added you to the list and wil send you a PM with the details. Bolts I can provide details for those who need it, no problem at all. I may see about trying to setup a kit with Pro-Bolt, as they enquired on a recent post and thread. Payment lists have also been updated.
  3. Yup OBD. If you're in iPhone you'll need a wifi OBD, they're about £150 I think. Them the App is about £34. If you're on android, you can connect via Bluetooth and the OBD units are about £80-100. I think. The beauty is you can plug it into any car you like as long as its got OBD capabilities. A mate of mine will be borrowing mine for track day stuff. Simple give him the cable and he will purchase the App.
  4. One said I can't send to one person and KC clearly has too many messages then. It's no bother cos I can text Kev instead.
  5. No problem, message sent etc. The shade can be made darker per our last discussion, once the spacers are made I can get some offcuts and send them over to the anodisers and get some hardcore samples for you to get the right tone and send them up. The anodising is the 2nd process, but I can always hold your one back a week (still within the 5 week process) to then send further samples to you. No problem Vlad, message coming across. I've not been able to message KC350z or 350 Russ - for some very strange reason (this new darn software!) (Kev, I'll text you instead )
  6. I've now compiled the total costing for the plenum spacer. The price of £170 will include everything from manufacture, preparation prior to anodising, bolts, washers and all postage and packaging costs. The spacer itself will follow a 3 step process, manufacture and cut, polished and anodised, then finished with the required gaskets bonded for an airtight seal. They will take 5 weeks, but once completed and received they will be sent by courier for next day delivery. They will as mentioned come with full instructions of how to fit. I will hold this batch open until Sunday 28th October. Therefore I'll require a £100 down payment to secure your spacer, then the balance of £70 once they are complete. If it makes life easier the full amount can be sent in one go. Once Sunday 28th October comes around I'll be commencing the process. I'll pm all who have shown interest to confirm the relevant details for payment. Now, if we can reach the full 20 by Sunday I could look to reduce each spacer by £10. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Cheers Ian
  7. I don't think they do brakes anymore
  8. Yup spot on.
  9. Me liking the mod modded if that makes sense Looks like I'll have to make another visit luckily I have the same one from EPR Racing so should be a simple fix Looks great
  10. Why not have a look at my build thread, I have all the ECU info via the ODB port into my iPhone. I can actually stand away from my car and see the readouts wirelessly.
  11. Very helpful good idea
  12. I saw a few myself the little bleeders!
  13. The NOS was removed earlier in the year, but the entire install was around 4k I think. But I went for a full luxury stealth install. Cheers thoug Vlad, yours has transformed pretty nice too
  14. Cheers all. Car was cleaned this evening at long last, but run out of autosol I may have the rims powdercoated anthrecite, but still unsure.
  15. Pics of the RE30's Comments all pics welcome Hey get outa my car
  16. Caliper fitting. Wheels just loading to photobucket.....
  17. Okay here's some further updates. First up.... Blitz spoiler received and test fitted. Surprisingly it fits perfect on the Seibon boot, which I had some doubt, because although the Siebon is a copy of the original, there was potentially as slight chance the shape could potentially be a little off. If anyone wants to photoshop this feel free. Further to come are the calipers and RE30's
  18. Sorry I can only apologise, I've been so hectic. I'll be working the price out tomo night. Stay tuned and I'll post the necessary up tomorrow evening
  19. Okay cool thanks mike. Yes it was photobucket. I can understand the reasons for limitation per post but I'm in a sticky situation due to my pic whoring!!
  20. I'm with ya Bro
  21. I guess there's no help at the Inn??
  22. 8:50am in the outside lane. I was going the other way
×
×
  • Create New...