Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Bennett also has one for sale already painted. If you want me to txt him let me know. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59131-fs-exterior-parts/
  2. Wow that is super generosity, I know the JDM calipers aren't Brembo but still that's a great offer Alex Maybe I can hear a Christmas competition from Alex maybe?
  3. There's a couple of repeats but some flippin hilarious ones, oh painful ones, and just down right stupid!!
  4. I'll send mine over tomorrow.... Only have one or two, if that
  5. +100 I order from America, and who's to say that I had an outstanding invoice or delivery notification. So from your statement Ekona if I don't know who UPS is I should ignore the mail. Well that's British Gas ignored and Sky.... At least I've been helpful enough to anyone who 'may' not be as super clever as you with computers and viruses. Quote: Tbh unless you're a 100 year old using a computer for the very first time, no-one should be falling for this kind of stuff anymore and if you do, then you probably deserve it. I know a few people on here who hate computers, so are you saying they deserve it?
  6. Maybe you surf too much porn to get 10 a day, because that's the first one that I've ever come across, in fact I never get crap mails like this, and I've got 8 mail accounts that I manage. I wish that I had one of those Nigerian million pound mails, everyone else gets them bar me
  7. Here's some further info on it.... Fake Alert Trojan disguised as a UPS Quantum View Notification There is a new variant of the Fake Alert Trojan making the rounds that is disguised as what appears to be a legitimate UPS Quantum View shipping status update Notification. While the spam associated with it appears to be random, it may be targeting primarily email addresses with business extensions. Rather than having the more common infected attachment, this email has an embedded URL link, that when clicked on, takes you to a web site that installs the Trojan virus on your computer. If you have up-to-date Anti-Virus software, it should be picking-off the virus. Depending on your settings, it should either be quarantining or deleting the email. This should be considered your first line of defense. However, if you normally receive legitimate UPS Quantum notifications, you can also do the following to help further protect yourself against an infection: You can set your mail client to not automatically open any mail when viewed. This means that you would have to double-click on it to open it and actually read it.. You can set-up a separate email folder and establish mail rule that allows routing of all UPS source mails (including spoofed mails) to this specific folder. If you suspect that the mail may not be legitimate mail, you can access your custom folder, and then do a single left-mouse-click on the mail entry, and then view the properties (to determine if the sources is actually spoofed). If desired, the suspect mail can then be deleted without having physically opened it or having clicked on the embedded link. If you need assistance with configuring the above solution, or if you need assistance with updating your Anti-Virus software, please contact the CCS Retail Systems Support Department.
  8. Received a message from UPS Quantum View saying I have a delivery on the way. It's a fake and potential virus.
  9. Darn!! Been busted
  10. I was actually behind you
  11. Aha see me is not stoopid! I sussed out you weren't in the Zed because of the hands free kit, and the snooper in the background (well it sounded like a snooper)
  12. What! In the Van?
  13. Wasn't me
  14. But you don't know what I'm making, or have I mentioned it to you previously?
  15. Another project in the pipeline but need some advice on materials and supply. So if there's anyone in the supply and distribution of Sheet Titanium please PM me
  16. Aye Happy Birthday both
  17. That fuel mpg was reading so high because I had to get back from the Lake District on just under quarter of a tank. I didn't want to pay extortionate motorway prices and couldn't find a Shell for the life of me. I was following Chris'I all the way back and we didn't slouch either.
  18. I was just going to post that pic.... Great memory my good friend....
  19. I thought I had a potential sale then.... Ha ha. My Mrs is a nightmare with the interior, that's how it 'was' its changed for a 3rd time in 5 years!!
  20. Upsee (Cheers Jim )
  21. It's like Nov 5th all over again here in Birmingham. Happy Diwali
  22. Azure of course - Green is just a cast off of Blue
  23. Somebody mention the BEST colour
  24. Oh yeah forgot about that lol. Yeah you know the one on the wall I'd love that colour wrap, it would be epic-omondo!! Looks like you've got the sound just right then Chris..... If I can find a secret cash fund I'll be down
  25. Nice but you'll need some power up front to keep up with the subs. You'll be needing to turn the bass down to keep some sort of clarity. Then having 2 different subs is a bit odd... Looks great though I have to say. Looks like I'll be having my ICE installed at yours as well. Fancy sponsoring me (sorry can't go green though) I want that colour on your garage wall remember and been searching but can't find a wrap that colour
×
×
  • Create New...